2.

"damn" Jeongyeon said.

"I did not expect that..." Chaeyoung said.

"by any chance, did you date y/n?" Dahyun titled her head as she squinted her eyes at Jihyo and Jihyo immediately said, "nope. We were just friends"

Jeongyeon raised both her eyebrows, "just friends, huh"

"yeah?" Jihyo was confuse.

"you poor child" Dahyun said as she slowly shake her head.

"wait what?" Jihyo frowned her eyebrows.

"I mean, just friends and with that tone, it's obvious already, Jihyo" Jeongyeon giggled.

"I'm guessing you don't have that much friends, huh" Chaeyoung said as she continued to eat her remaining strawberries.

"is it that obvious?" Jihyo asked and the three of them nodded. Jihyo sighed, "i don't socialise that much with people my age. It's always clients or people older than me"

"that's sad" Chaeyoung felt bad for Jihyo.

"it's okay, you have us now. Your friends" Jeongyeon gave her a warm smile and Jihyo thanked her.

"hey, if you're free tomorrow, let's go to Jeongyeon's family bakery since you can't today" Dahyun suggested and Jihyo agreed as she nodded.

"oh and about your secret, it's safe with us" Dahyun winked at Jihyo and Chaeyoung gave Jihyo a thumbs up.

"Don't worry, as long as you are with us, everything is going to be okay" Jeongyeon reassured Jihyo.

School continued as usual as Jihyo tried to avoid any eye contact with you and just focus her attention to the classes and the friends she had made. After school had ended, Jihyo waved goodbye to her friends as she immediately got out of the class and went out of the school.

"being her must be tiring" Dahyun sighed as she felt bad for the girl.

"when you're trying to succeed and the daughter of a CEO, i guess there are disadvantages" Chaeyoung said. She then look over at Sana, "unlike someone"

"I kinda feel bad for Jihyo" Dahyun whispered to the two of them.

"right, i mean imagine being force to see your ex almost everyday. That's torture" Chaeyoung whispered back.

"do you think they still like each other?" Dahyun asked.

"we know Jihyo definitely does" Jeongyeon said and the other two nodded as they had noticed Jihyo's actions lately.

"I can't tell with that cold face of y/n's"  Dahyun said.

"what about my cold face?" the three of them jerked as you came up from behind them.

You titled your head as your other hand was carrying your bag.

"nothing" Dahyun said.

You chuckled, "am i that interesting to talk about?"

"don't flatter yourself" Jeongyeon playfully rolled her eyes and you laughed softly.

"here, Chae, the notes you asked for" you then passed Chaeyoung the music sheet before waving goodbye to the three of them.

"what?" Chaeyoung said as she turned to see her friends' faces, "I'm getting free guitar lessons from her"

"and you didn't bother telling us? How dare you" Dahyun joking said and Chaeyoung played along, "if you had paid attention to me more, then you would have known"

"alright calm down, love birds" Jeongyeon teased and the both of them gave her a disgusted look.

Meanwhile for Jihyo, she was in the car with her dad.

"so how was your first day?"

"it was okay. I made three friends already"

"that's good. It's been awhile hasn't it? To have people your age. Speaking of that, we will be collaborating with the Minatozaki family to expand our products in Japan" her dad explained as he drove, "you might know their daughter? Minatozaki Sana? I heard from her mother that she goes to the same school as you"

Jihyo wasn't listening as she looked out the window, thinking about you.

"Jihyo? Jihyo?"

"huh? Oh, sorry. What were you saying?"

Her dad got worried, "are you alright? You seem out of it. Did something happen at school or somewhere else?"

"no, nothing" Jihyo lied. Her dad was one of the reasons why she had to break up with you. Bringing you up again will cause another speech from her dad and she really was not in the mood.

"alright then"

To be honest, her dad started to change. He had gotten more strict with Jihyo. The things she did and how she does things, he would criticise and correct her. She wasn't liking the new him and it all started out after he had Jihyo to break up with you.

"do you know Minatozaki Sana?" her dad asked again.

"I do. She's in the same class as me. During lunch, she approached me and we talked for awhile"

"well that's wonderful! because I was hoping you and her could become best friends since we would be becoming partners with her family's company"

"of course, dad. I can't wait" Jihyo gave him a fake smile.

"that's the spirit! Don't worry. I'm sure the both of you will get along just fine" he patted her on the head before focusing his attention back fully on driving.

Time skipped and Jihyo was getting ready for the meeting. She put on makeup before heading out. As they awaited for the arrival of the Minatozaki family, her dad realised she was frowning as she was zoning out. He snapped his fingers infront of her face and she snapped back into the reality. She apologiesed to him before she adjusted her posture and put a smile to her face.

As the Minatozaki family came out of their car and approached them, Jihyo's dad opened his arm wide open as he gave Sana's dad a hug as they patted each other's back

Sana waved at Jihyo and Jihyo waved back.

"it's great to finally meet you, Mr Minatozaki" Jihyo's dad said with a big smile.

"like wise, Mr Park. Oh, and this must be your beautiful angel" Sana's dad said and Jihyo bowed to him with a smile on her face.

"such a beautiful girl" Sana's mother complimented her.

"thank you so much, Ms Minatozaki. Your daughter, Sana, is very beautiful as well" Jihyo's dad said and Sana's mother was flattered.

"how about we let the both of them get to know each other more while we head to the meeting room?" Jihyo's dad suggested and Sana's parents nodded in agreement. Her dad gave her a pat on the head while her mom gave her a kiss on the forehead before they left with Jihyo's dad.

"you have sweet parents" Jihyo said to Sana and Sana chuckled, "oh please~ it's all just for show. I'm sure your dad is the same" Jihyo was shock by Sana's respond but at the same time, she can relate as well.

"how about we go to a café. do you have a café here?" Sana turned to Jihyo with the sweetest smile. Jihyo nodded and Sana replied back, "then let's go" as she grabbed Jihyo by the hand. Jihyo then lead the way.