7.

The next day after school, Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung wished her luck as they too also went with their respective project mates.

Jihyo approached her project mates who were at the other side of the classroom. Hyungsik smiled at Jihyo and gestured her to at the empty chair beside him.

"so where should we discuss?" Hyungsik said right after Jihyo sat down.

"let's do it at y/n's place. if you're okay with that" eunwoo suggested as he looked over at you and you shrugged, "sure why not"

"sweet" Hyungsik said. He then looked over at Jihyo, "what about you, Jihyo? Are you okay with it?" and she just nodded.

"then it's settled then. let's talk about the rest at y/n's house" eunwoo said and Hyungsik replied, "roger that boss" as he imitated y/n and you rolled your eyes playfully as you chuckled.

"bro, did you bring your helmet?" eunwoo asked as he stood up and hyungsik carried his helmet in one of his hand to show proof that he did bring, "then let's get going"

"you guys head out first. I want to talk with Jihyo for awhile"

"don't take too long" hyungsik said and they both left. Once the door behind them closed, you turned over to look at Jihyo. Jihyo could feel her heart racing again with your attention in her. It was just like old times...

"what do you want to talk about?" Jihyo asked as she tried her best not to stutter and thank goodness she didn't.

"i wanted to ask if you were really okay with working with me"

"why wouldn't I be?"

"because of our history and maybe because you have been avoiding me at every chance you get"

"you noticed?"

"with someone so beautiful, it's hard to not notice"

Jihyo scoffed, "you and your cheeky words as usual"

you gave a weak smile, "what can I say? I have quite the reputation" as you gave her a wink.

"don't flatter yourself and yes, i am okay with working with you for your information"

"good to know" you stood up and held your hand out towards you, "shall we get going?"

Jihyo just stood up and walked pass you. You followed her behind as the both of you headed to the parking lot.

"what took you so long?" hyungsik asked as he was leaning against eunwoo's bike.

"girl talk. you don't have to know" as you gave Jihyo her helmet. Hyungsik pouted and just went onto eunwoo's bike after eunwoo went onto it. 

Jihyo took the helmet and realized that it had her name on it but she didn't remember owning this helmet, "y-y/n?" jihyo said softly to you as she didn't want the other two to hear.

"hmm?"

"it can wait" jihyo noticed an intercom on the helmet so she decided to just put on the helmet. You got onto the motorbike first before her and once she was on, you started the engine and rode off. Jihyo's hands were on your shoulder as she didn't know where to put them. You then guided her hands around your stomach before holding back to the steerer. 

Jihyo did wanted to avoid you no matter what but having a project with you and now, in this position, she couldn't help but enjoy your warmth again as she leaned her head against your back. 

"so what did you wanted to ask?" you asked but Jihyo stayed quiet, "don't worry. Only my helmets have intercoms so if you're worried about those two listening in, they won't" you tried to assure her.