~15~

"You'll fucking pay for touching my wife against her will," I yell and take out my gun from my pocket.

"Aron No! Wait, I'll handle it from here, you take Tina home. She's drunk." Marco comes with Dante and Leo, my mafia members, in the room,

I nod and lift Valentina in my arms from the floor and carry her to my Limo.
~
Aron's POV
A few minutes later, Valentina and I lie on the grass of our backyard, covering ourselves with my coat, the sides of our bodies pressed together.

No, wait- before you start to assume shit, this want my plan, it was our drunk Valentina's idea and even though how much I want to disagree this, but drunk Valentina is hard to say no to. The puppy looks she gives off to get her work done, anyone would fall for it.
Also I think I prefer drunk Valentina more, she won't remember anything when she's sober tomorrow morning, which means I can lay down my tough man act for tonight. Yes, I'm fucking tired of everything. Why the fuck can't I act like my age for a single fucking day. Mine and Sofia's teenage years went by like the speed of light, when everyone else of our age was busy making social media accounts, partying all night losing their virginity, we were handed guns, and trained to kill people.
Sometimes I wish I had died with my mother, but then there's Sofia, as our father doesn't give a shit about us I'm all she is left with. I can't show my weakness to people, I can't show that I'm fucking broken from the inside. Who doesn't crave love? No, we don't show because that's what we are taught to do, but from inside we know we are dying and no one's coming to save you from drowning in the ocean of depression and isolation.

I'm snapped out of my thought by Valentina's giggles. Yeah I figured out drunk Valentina giggles everytime for no reason. kinda cute if you ask me.

"You look hot when you're in deep thoughts, you know that?" She turns her head towards me. The moonlight shines off her face showing her bright smile, beaming at me.

"How would I know, no one ever told" I state the obvious returning her a smile.
She starts to giggle at nothing again.

"It's romantic, and it's dumb right?" She laughs again looking up at me with wide eyes.

"What's romantic?" I try to act oblivious. Well, to be honest, this- us pressed together in our backyard gazing the stars, is coming off unintentionally romantic and for some reason, I don't hate this.

"I'm not going to boost your ego now" she smirks at me.
Good lord, please. That's the sexiest smirk I ever received from a woman.

She sighs and her body curves into mine as she lays her head against my chest. The sigh felt straight to my cock.

God, stop. I mentally curse my dick.

My arms wrap around her before I can stop myself.
Once she gets comfortable, she looks up at me again and stares at me for a few seconds before speaking.

"Why would you marry me?" She asks.

"Well, my father asked me to, more like forced to and I can't go against his rules afterall he's the leader," I tell her the truth. "Why would you agree to marry me" I add curiously.

"Same, Cardan, my brother forced me to." She sighs again which makes me hard.

Control little Aron, Control.

"I have no idea why he did so. Like really? Why would he want me to marry someone because of no reason"
She furrow he brows.

"He thought you were a threat to him," I say without thinking.
Shit. I wasn't allowed to say this. Well, practically all blame goes to my dick, who's trying to impress Valentina. Not my fault.
Also, who cares she won't even remember anything tomorrow.