~9~

"I think it's Marco in the hall let me see what happened," he says but stops in the middle and turns to face me
"and yes now you cannot say I don't make you nervous, we both know that's not the truth" he adds and walks away after giving me a wink.

Whatever I say under my breath.

But Thank God he didn't turn out as an abusive asshole.

Aron's POV

Marco cursed again, this time a bit more louder, I hate to say this but I was enjoying that little tease show in the kitchen.

I walk towards Marco, now standing in front of him crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"What the fuck happened man?" I ask him.

He glares at me before looking down at something on his feet. I follow the line of his gaze and see a little kitten sitting on his shoes.

"How the fuck it came in here?" Marco yells.

Yes, You might wonder why would someone hate a tiny kitten, well it's Marco we're talking about and apparently he is afraid of cats...yeah you heard it right.
A mafia man afraid of a Kitten. But if you stan Marco you'd quote Cassandra Clare "everyone's afraid of something".Great!

"Oooo my gawwwd...helloooo kitty," Valentina says in a kiddish tone while walking towards the kitten.
She bends down, the perfect ass of hers clearly visible from her denim, she gently picks up the kitten from Marco's feet and holds it close to her chest in her arms.

I see Valentina rocking the kitten in her arms with a big smile on her face, she looks so...pure, so... innocent, she looks up at me at the same time and catches me staring at her, I quickly look away and clear my throat.

The three of us stand there in Silence for a few minutes until Valentina decides to break it, Marco still shocked, Valentina still rocking the kitten, and me watching them both.

She clears her throat before speaking and pats the kitten "can we keep it, please"

"No," Marco and I say in unison, Marco a bit more louder than me though.

Valentina's face fells but she try to hide her sadness, I take a few seconds and list all the pros and cons of keeping a cat mentally-

Pros -

~Valentina will have a company
~They can be affectionate

~They are entertaining

They may help control pests

~They are cute when young

~They don't require that much space

~They may kill small animals

~You don't have to walk them

~They are strong-willed

Cons-
~They can scratch Valentina when it grows big.

~They shed

~They vomit occasionally

~They may scratch or bite

~They may wake you up

~They can be very vocal

~They can get fleas

~They damage furniture

~Their litter boxes are smelly and must be cleaned regularly.

~Many people are allergic to them

After the mental calculation, I come up with my decision for not keeping the kitten with us.