~11~

I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom when I heard Aron calling out my name from downstairs.

I quickly washed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom still in my sports bra and running shorts.

"You called?" I asked standing on the top stair while straightening my messed hair with my hands.

When I don't get a reply from Aron I look down at him only to find him eyeing me up and down. I quickly fold my arms in front of my chest.

Aron clears his throught to speak. " you wearing that to school?" He asks with a voice mixed with amusement and anger.

I let out a laugh and Aron raises his eyebrows as if I was the one who lost their mind.

"You really- think- I- I would wear this to school?" I ask between my laughs.

Aron simply shrugs which only makes me laugh more "Jesus! you actually thought that"

But suddenly the next moment instead of laughing I let out a gasp, holding on my breath as Aron walks up and pushes my back against the wall, caging me between his arms and bringing his lips next to my ear. I'll never get used to this 'Caging-against-the-wall' thing.

"Get ready for school, sweetheart. I'm dropping you off...and picking you up" he says in a husky voice and pushing himself far from me.

"But.." I start once I remember Jules was coming to pick me up. But was cut off by Aron.

"No buts, sweetheart. You're going with me" he says without looking back and walks down the stairs.

When I reach my room I send Jules a quick text, saying sorry for not coming with her and getting dressed up quickly.

I got in the car with Aron and kept my school bag between us. Realizing last night was a big ass mistake, I can't take the risk of being close to Aron again, as my traitor body parts react way too much to his presence.

The silence in the car was killing me so building up the courage I try to make small talk with Aron.

"Don't you have anything else to do today?" I ask curiously.

"Of course I do" he scoffs. "Why'd you ask?" He adds in his deep husky voice.

"Nothing, just....you don't have to drop me off every day," I say nervously.

Hopefully, he will agree, I don't want everyone in the school to know I'm married to Aron. At least not yet. No one except Jules and a few close friends of mine knows I'm Cardan Santos's sister either. It would just make others think I'm from a superior family and they wouldn't want to be my friend because of my family background.

When we finally pulled up to the school Aron gave me a confused look as one of his eyebrows raises.

"Either You're super early or super late," Aron says when he sees no one else on the campus.

"I know. Actually we're one hour early...I did it on purpose" I grin proudly.

Aron looks at me confused for a few seconds and then shakes his head when he finally understands.

"I'll pick you up at 5. Don't get late" he says with a sigh.

~

"Tina! You're here" Jules jumps in my arms hugging me as tightly as she can

"It looks like that" I chuckle while hugging her too. I feel a drop of water on my bare shoulder, the same time I hear Jules sniff.

"Hey hey easy there. If you cry too much you'll ruin your mascara and mine too" I joke to make her mood light.

She giggles and daps her fingertips gently below her eyes making sure not to ruin her eyeliners. "I just got a bit overwhelmed I guess" she adds with a sad smile. I tell her it's okay and hug her tightly again.

"Jules did yo- oh Hi...Tina?" Someone says from my back while I was still hugging Olive.

I remove my arms from Jules and turn back.

Standing there was Sebastian, my ex. He was one of those who know who I am after all he is the son of my father's right-hand man until my father was alive. Sebastian is no- doubt one of the hottest males on campus. He is tall and muscular with dark brown hair that is thick and silky with emerald green eyes with a thick Spanish accent by which girls drool all over him, Jules and Sebastian used to be best friends in childhood and we were head to toe in love with each other until this dickhead decided to leave me and move to another country. From what I know he's here to complete high school and then join my brother's mafia.

"Hi Tinny" Sebastian says again this time opening his arms for a hug and yes he calls me tinny. I hesitantly move forward and hug him back keeping a smile on my face.

"Want to catch up with me for old-time sakes? We'll watch the new marvel movie. Just the three of us" He asks with a hopeful expression. We hear Jules scowl from behind and Sebastian rubs the back of his neck "just the three of us and Jules boytoy too" he adds with a chuckle while showing Jules a thumbs-up.

"Um...I don't think so. If I'm free I'll try to come. But please don't cancel your plans for me today." I say showing disappointment.

Sebastian's smile drops for a second but comes back just after that "no problem Tinny, next time maybe" he says with a sad smile. Sebastian hugs Jules and me goodbye and goes back inside the building.

Once Sebastian leaves I come closer to Jules. "What's up with all this sweet- sweet talk?" I ask her, really confused by Sebastian's behaviour. He can be sweet when he wants but he still has that mafia blood in him, and all these smiles and hugs look odd in him.

"I'm not sure. But I think he still has feelings for you, Tina" Jules say after a few minutes with a long sigh.

~
I waited till 5 outside the campus but when Aron didn't come I called a cab for myself and went home.

Once I reached inside, the house was more silent then on other days.

I walk towards the kitchen and found a woman's shirt lying on the kitchen counter. Ignoring it I started walking up to my room only to be greeted by a hot brunette completely naked just covering her body with a white bed sheet, grinning like a maniac but stopping once she notices me.

"Will he have sex with you now?" The brunette scowls at me, eyeing me head to toe.

I scrunch up my nose in disgust and shake my head "I have no idea what are you talking about"

"What are you doing in his mansion then?" She hisses at me. I open my mouth to speak but close it realising it's a waste of time. Instead of going up to my room I walk down the hall but hear her footsteps following me.

"Honestly, woman don't you have some better work to do instead of following me?" I say in annoyance.

"Shut up! Do you guys sleep together often?" She asks with a shaking voice. I turn back to face her just to see her on the verge of crying.

"No, we never slept together and please for God's sake put on your damn clothes" I turn around covering my eyes with my hands when her blanket starts to fall showing her cleavage.

"What's going on" I hear Aron's deep voice from mg back and quickly remove my hands from and eyes and turn back again.

Aron was standing outside the guest bedroom half naked. His sweatpants hang low on his waist showing the V.

I quickly look away and face the brunette again.
In no time she runs to Aron and wraps her arms around his waist, having no care that she is practically standing naked.

______________________________________
A/N
Happy Diwali guys<33
Long ch...hehe Ik..Ok so bye actually I was not in the mood of writing, after all, it's Diwali today but yeah here we go.
Luv ya'll
xoxo I.G