~2~

Aron's POV-
"come in" I sigh in annoyance as I hear a knock on my door. God. Why the fuck these people can't let a person spend some time alone.

"Boss, your father wants you downstairs" one of my mafia member says.

"Why?" I ask without looking up at the person in my office, continuing to write my journal. Seeing my father's face in the morning is always going to be the last thing I ever want to do.

"I- well - you know you should go and see what he wants to say...your wish though" he stutters

Well you see that's the effect I have on people around me even when I'm not their leader yet. I will be though, once my father dies. I no longer want to be called Aron Martinez son of Matheo fucking Martinez. I want to be the one everyone is feared of, 'the Youngest leader of the largest Spanish mafia', and I'm going to make this happen soon.

I tell the person standing in my office that I'll be downstairs in a minute but instead I wait for 15 minutes before going to my father, just to piss him off.

That's my way to tell him that I don't give a shit about him.

When I come downstairs only my father was standing there, pacing around the room, probably he asked the members to leave so that he can have some 'private convo' with his son. Which according to me is rubbish because it's been almost six years since we both actually had a meaningful conversation, six years since I actually loved talking to him, six years since I stopped loving him, and six years since I started hating him.

"So?" I say at once cutting the unwanted greeting. "What do you want?"

"Hello, how are you? Haven't seen you around lately" My father asks with his super famous 'fake' smile.

"Cut the bullshit and get on the topic. I've got some important stuff to complete" I snap

"Watch your tongue while talking to me" he says rolling his eyes.

"Oh, is the old man showing attitude now? Awh that's not so good." I say with a smirk crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Whatever, you know son we ar-" he says ignoring my comment

"Aron!" I yell cutting him off.
He gives me a I-don't-get-it look so I elaborate and say "it's Aron for you. You've lost the right to address me as your son six years ago the day you murdered your wife. My mother! You remember that. Don't you?"

"I wish I could tell you the truth" he sighs. "But let's get to the point. Aron, you know that Santos's mafia has become the largest mafia in Spain and our mafia will never be safe while they are in power, so I had to do something to protect our mafia. Trust me I did all this for our mafia, for us, for you."

"What do you mean? What did you do?" I question.
But I'm damn sure he did something really stupid again, without asking for my opinion.

"Okay don't get angry, first here me out, si?" I slightly nod so, he continues "Cardan Santos is feared that his sister wants to take his position and be the leader of their mafia and you know, we can't say he's lying afterall his sister is a smart-ass no doubt. So, we met last week and made a deal. He would no longer be a danger to our mafia if you..." he stops in middle.
I give him a look to finish what he was going to say. He takes a deep breath and says "if you...marry his sister Valentina Santos"

"The little pampered brat?" I explode "no fucking way"

"It's already settled, your opinion doesn't matter, I'm still the leader of this mafia, you'll do what I  tell you to"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N
Qotd: favourite book boyfriend.
Aotd: Aaron warner, Atlas Corrigan, Garrett Garaham.

Anyways I'm just soooo obsessed with this name 'Aaron' for fictional men, (Aaron warner, Aaron Blackford, Aaron hotch) I'm sure many of us are lmao, and yay second POV was of ARON!!!!! Also, If you loved this chapter please vote hehe!!!
Loads of luv! xoxo🤍
Also 'si' means 'yes' in Spanish.
.
.
Byee love you guys sm:)