~10~

We both stop laughing after a few minutes with our awkward after-laugh sighs.

"So, you wanted a...favour?" Aron asks breaking the silence.

I nod and take a deep breathe "I want to continue high school"

Aron doesn't reply for a few minutes but then nods his head slowly as if he is thinking.
"I can't exactly say no... I know the value of education" Aron finally says.

I take in Aron's words carefully and my lips curl up into a huge smile.
"Should I take that as a Yes then?" I ask again for my reassurance.

Aron gives a small smile and nods his head.

I don't think but move towards Aron to give him a tight hug. My eyes water, to be honest, I thought Aron would say no, my father did the same when my mother asked to complete her education.

As I walk towards Aron I don't see the water spilt down the floor and slip on it I gasp as I lose my balance waiting for my ass to hit the floor, but instead, I feel a strong hand firmly close to my upper waist as an arm hugs me right under my breasts. I stood still for a long long moment just like Aron. I hear Aron curse under his breath.

"Fuck" he curses in a raspy voice right next to my ear, the word sends shivers down my spine. My arms automatically go around Aron's neck.

Traitors.

I keep my eyes close not wanting to make eye contact with him. I feel him bending down a little and he puts his head on my neck. I barely hold back a moan and feel Aron tighten.

"Baby" he growls, pressing my body to his, his arms moving up from where they were earlier- to my breasts.

Valentina just Breathe.

One deep breath.

Two deep breaths.

I moan again. Unintentionally. Soon my body was pressing against a wall behind with Aron caging me between his arms. I licked my lips in nervousness. Aron's gaze falls on my lips. I closed my eyes again as I breathed in his scent. His thumb caressed my cheekbones and I titled my head into his touch and my hands went to his waist itself.

"Fuck, Valentina" he whispered, his voice doing something to the part between my thighs. He lowers his head to my lips and I freeze.

He is going to freaking kiss me!?

But instead of kissing me on my lips, he leans down more and once he reaches the level of my neck he gently kisses my collarbone.

"Don't worry I don't kiss on lips darling. Do you want to complete what we left in between in the kitchen earlier?" he whispers in between, I could feel him smirking, and then he continues leaving soft wet kisses on my collarbone while I try to hold back my moans but eventually fail every time.

In a swift moment, Aron's hands go down to my waistband and inside my panties while his lips are still on my neck.
"God. You're so wet, baby"

The moment those words leave Aron's mouth my face turns crimson red due to embarrassment, but it doesn't last long as I feel Aron's hand going down my panties making me wetter.

"Aron" I moan when his fingers reach between my thighs. "Jesus, my name sounds too good from your mouth, baby." He whispers while his fingers still play inside my panties.

"Come t-" Aron starts but is cut off by the sound of my phone. He hears him curse under his breath while he removes his hand from inside my sweatpants. I try my best not to show disappointment.

I shove my hand inside my pocket and check the caller id. Jules, it says.
Before answering the call I lift my face to take a look at Aron, but he was long gone.

Sigh...
He probably realized today was a mistake.

"Hey, Jules," I say when I answer the phone call, hiding my annoyance.

"Helloooo. I called to inform you that I'm picking you up tomorrow. No ifs or buts it's final. Bye. Gotta go" she says before hanging up.

I sigh and shove my phone into my pocket before going upstairs.

Yes..today was definitely a mistake.
____________________________________
A/N
Was this chapter good or not?...um wait leave it..I just want to hide my face somewhere, okay so this was my first time writing something like this and jeiciskekfjfj...I feel so ajeeb...maybe it's the guilt lmfaoo anyways lol imagine one of my typical Indian colleague reading this...then I'm dead lol
Btw luv ya'll byee
21/10/22