~12~

No, we never slept together and please for God's sake put on your damn clothes" I turn around covering my eyes with my hands when her blanket starts to fall showing her cleavage.

"What's going on" I hear Aron's deep voice from mg back and quickly remove my hands from and eyes and turn back again.

Aron was standing outside the guest bedroom half naked. His sweatpants hang low on his waist showing the V.

I quickly look away and face the brunette again.
In no time she runs to Aron and wraps her arms around his waist, having no care that she is practically standing naked.

Aron rolls his eyes and curses under his breath while removing her arms from his waist.

"What's going on, trukten?" Aron asks again but this time to the brunette, giving her a deathly glare.

"Tristan" the brunette corrects, her eyes remaining on her foot.

"As if I give a fuck" Aron growls. "Put on your damn clothes and get out of here, before I call someone else to throw you out." Tristan, the naked brunette bitch, looks up at Aron with teary eyes and opens her mouth to protest but Aron ignores her and moves past her while walking towards me.

"You, come to my office. NOW." He says in a deep husky voice throwing his thumb behind his shoulders pointing towards his office.

Once Aron walks away I go and stand in front of Tristan in the most intimidating way possible, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Looks like you failed to give him the foreplay he deserves, guess it's my turn now," I say with a smirk pointing towards Aron's office. Well, I know it's a big fat lie but Tristan doesn't know so hell why not bring down her ego.
"Goodbye 'trukten'" I mock and walk towards Aron's office leaving Tristan and her newly bruised ego alone.

Even though my coward ass tells me to run away my egoistic ones won't let me, I battle with myself whether to go inside and face the fuming Aron or run away and lock my bedroom. Eventually, the egoistic side wins and I turn on the door knob of the office.

"Aron," I say as softly as possible, he turns towards me and in a second we are just inches apart. I could feel his breath on my skin sending goosebumps all over my body.

"Aron what are y-" I say breathlessly but he shushes me by putting his finger on my lips.

"So as you just said...are you going to give me the foreplay I deserve, Valentina" he laughs. A rough, sexy laugh that makes my leg clench together.

"I..ah...Nope," my breathy voice fails to hide how I feel.

"You know you suck at lying, right?" He shakes his head battling the smile.

"Ugh fuck fine. I said that, but only because she was being a bitch" I groan in frustration.

"Hmm. But you know you were right about something?" He says with a smirk. Woah baby wait a second. He has a small tiny dimple on his left cheek. Holly shit.

Stop it, Valentina. Oh sorry.

I raise my eyebrows and ask "right about..what?"
"She couldn't give me the pleasure I deserved. Maybe someone else could" he winks at me.

My cheeks get flushed and my body freezes. God! I hate him for being this smooth.

"C'mon lighten up. I was just kidding" he throws back his head and laughs. "You should've seen your face."
He looks so young and real when he's happy, I can't help but smile seeing him like this.

When we both stop laughing and smiling he turns serious and a hint of guilt flashes into his eyes.
"Umm...I'm sorry..for not picking you up today. You know-" he says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's Fine Aron. You don't have to provide me with an explanation you know. It's not like we're in an actual marriage. It's just a marriage of convenience. You can sleep with who you want it's not my damn business. I don't mind." I fake a smile.
I'm not going to lie but it hurts when your partner cheats on you. Fake or real it doesn't matters but I think this is it. I can do whatever I want and he can do whatever he wants.

"Yes, exactly." He replies with a small smile.

Aron's POV: (A few hours ago.)
God what the fuck is wrong with me.
It has happened quite a few times now. I and Valentina stuck in our sexual tension. I shouldn't even think of fucking her when I have to kill her eventually. I know what's the problem, I haven't gotten laid in a while. So it's just my dick that can't control itself around women, even when it's Valentina.

I go through my contacts on my phone and type T, I don't remember the name but I do remember her name started with a T. There were only 3 people with a T on my contacts so I found her contact number easily. Tristan, one of my Slut. I call.

"Be here in 15" I say and cut the call. I don't have to ask her twice, I pay her more than I should, which she couldn't resist.

"Hey, Aron," she says as she walks inside my mansion exactly after 15 minutes in something which can't exactly be considered a dress.

"Don't call me by my name" I growled.

"S-sorry" she stutters.

"Let's get over with it" I roll my eyes and walk towards the guest room.
~
I toss a pillow over my head to block out the light streaming through the window.
Sheets rustle next to me and a cold hand with long nails find my dick under the covers.

"Get out" I sigh. Why can't they just go after having sex.

"What. Why? We just had sex!" She fails to hide her disbelief.

"That's what I'm saying. We had sex, now get out!" I hold the pillow on my face with one arm while I point to the door with the other hand.

She mutters something under her breath and gets down from the bed while wrapping a spare bed sheet from the cupboard around her before moving out of the room. People like her know me well to not argue with me.

Soon guilt rushes over me. I feel guilty for having sex with someone else when I am married. Enemy or not it doesn't matter. I just should not.

_______________________________________
A/N
A big sorry everyone😭 But my preboards examination is coming so won't be able to update.
Hope you'll understand...
Loads of Luv
I.G.