Chapter 41

Y/ N's POV
Where are we going?-I asked.To the airport - He replied being concentrated on the road ahead. Can.....I go to my home once......I know that my parents bodies must be still there.......even if I can't do their last ceremony.....I want to see them one last time- I said sobbing..

I am sorry Y/N......I did all the last rituals after you left......I couldn't have waited.....their body started smelling as well so.....- He said with guilt. Don't feel guilty..... Thank you so much for doing this.....can we visit their grave for once? Just 2 mins I won't ask for long please?- I asked. He nodded and turned the car.

After 10 minutes we reached the graveyard. I could see my family's grave in a queue..... Ji Hyun......this was your father, mother and grandmother & grandfather- I said and saw Ji Hyun looking at them curiously. Let's go now Jungkook.....we don't have much time - I said and he just nodded at my words and held my hands.

Time Skip
We were sitting in the airport waiting to board the flight. Everyone was looking at me while passing by , even when I was wearing full clothes this summer my face bruises were still visible near my eyes and neck. Come on Y/N, it's time to board, let's go- He said and took Ji Hyun from my hands as I was having difficulty in walking.

You go ahead, I am coming - I said before standing because my legs are paining terribly. Okay. I'll just check in the luggage then, he said and moved towards the luggage counter with Ji Hyun. I slowly stood up but someone held me from behind my hair. Ahh! - I screamed which attracted everyones attention towards me including Jungkook.

He was about to move towards me when I motioned him to stop. You bitch! You aren't gonna stop right!? This time I'll teach you a lesson you can never forget! - He said slapping me which made me call on the ground. And you! You ......my twin looking or whoever you! I am gonna kill you and this piece of shit you are holding- He shouted and took out his gun which made chaos at the airport.

I could see the guards coming towards us but his gun was fully loaded ready to take the last two important souls of my life.....I can't let that happen.....

Jungkook's POV
As Jeonguk was about to shoot me , I turned my back towards him so that only I could get hurt, not Ji Hyun. But surprisingly Even after the bullet noise I didn't feel any pain. I turned back to look.....just to find my world crumbling infront of me.....

It was Y/N....she got shot, she got in between to save us..... The guards reached Jeonguk and held him, who was as shocked as us...... It was never his intention to kill her but now he did. The guards took him away and he walked away silently in shock. I quickly ran towards Y/N whose body was talking her last breath. She got shot right at the heart.

Y/N! Please stay with me..... ma'am please call the ambulance!- I shouted to the airport staff and she quickly called the hospital. We both know Jungkook....... that I can't survive....... please promise you'll take care of her and yourself?- She asked while vomiting blood.

Don't say that please Y/N.....- I said crying hard. Please.... Jungkook....- She said, holding my hands tightly. I nodded and said - I'll..... don't worry. She smiled beautifully with her blood all over her lips and closed her eyes......and slowly......her grip loosened......and I lost the most important person of my life.......

______________________________________________

So this is the end of the story, there is a bonus part coming soon to solve your doubts and further story so stay tuned.
Don't forget to comment your views and experience of the story ☺️