Chapter 23

Y/N's POV
I turned around and layed on the bed. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I have to stay away from you Jungkook....I can't stay with you..... because if I did I might want to steal you from your girlfriend.....I can't do that.....

Next Day
Is everything ready doctor?- I asked as I heard the door open. When I turned back I saw Miko on the door. Oh hi!- I said smiling. Hello? Where are you going?- she asked.

Oh....I don't want to live in the hospital anymore....- I said as I sat on the bed sighing. Oh, then where are you going?- She asked. I.... don't know - I said.

Are you a child Y/N? I can't believe you don't know where to go but still you are leaving the hospital?- She asked, chuckling. I....I will figure it out - I said pouting.

Oh come on Y/N, what made you think that you shouldn't live in this hospital?- She asked. Actually.....as I don't remember anything, I don't have a family for now ..... I remember Their faces but I don't remember their names or addresses. So Dr. Jeon is paying for my hospital bills...... which I think that it's correct...so I just don't wanna be a burden on him- I said.

Oh…. that's a valid reason. How about this? The apartment next to me is vacant....how about you stay there?- She asked. That would be really nice! Thank you so much!- I said.

You're welcome....I don't think you even have clothes and other necessary things so let's go shopping and I'll help you stay there as well- She said. But.....you are pregnant.... should you really travel that much?- I asked.

Well......no but the Shop is in between the road back home so we can stop there to purchase - She said and I smiled back nodding.

Jungkook's POV
I don't want to let her go, Hyung! Please! I don't know where I'll find her....I just can't let her go!- I said crying as I hugged Jimin hyung. He rubbed my back slowly as Hobi hyung was staring at us in utter confusion.

One day you had to let her go..... don't cry..... It's the first time I saw you attached to a patient - Hobi hyung said. She isn't just patient..... Kookie just has a special feeling for her- Jimin hyung said.

But doesn't he have a girlfriend? She even came to meet him that day! I even told Y/N about her when she asked- Hobi hyung said. Maybe that's also the reason she wants to leave..... actually they both broke up on the day Y/N brought Kookie here......

Jimin hyung told everything to Hobi hyung... Oh my god! Why didn't you guys tell me! - Hobi hyung asked. Our duties were to even have a drink together....how can we tell you- Jimin hyung said.

Kookie.....is the special feeling for her is  love or something else...? Do you love her...?- Hobi hyung asked, keeping a comforting hand on my shoulder.

Yes....I think I love her.......