Chapter 4

Jungkook's POV
Listen Vanessa! I am not at all gonna forgive you so please leave me alone for God sake! - I shouted on my phone while driving. Listen Kookie! I know I did wrong but please! Please forgive me.....I really love you....- She cooed.

Fuck off Vanessa! It was me who loved you and it was you who cheated on me with that Mike! Now please leave me alone, let me heal and move on! I don't want to be betrayed by you again! I hope you'll never contact me again! Goodbye! - I shouted and threw my phone on the other seat beside me.

I can't believe how shameless she can be....I don't know why I wasn't able to see her true colours earlier.....- I was thinking about all this when my eyes got filled with tears.....I wiped them with my sleeves when suddenly I saw a girl who came infront of my car and unfortunately we had a big accident.

I came out of my car to see if she is concious but seeing her state made me shook from the core .....she couldn't have been injured so much with just a car accident, being a surgeon I am sure about this. It looks like a police case but I can't leave her here as well and wait for the police.

I slowly picked her up in my arms and took her in my car and drove to my hospital which was actually nearby. I called a stretcher for her and took her in. Call for the police, I am gonna do surgery on this patient send Mr. Park and Mr. Jung inside the ot as soon as possible!- I said to the receptionist and I rushed to the OT.

I was almost ready to start the surgery when Jimin and Hoseok entered fully ready for the surgery. What happened to the patient? - Hoseok hyung asked while taking his mask from a nearby nurse. A car accident - I said.

But it doesn't only look like a car accident, she is in a worst state a human can- Jimin hyung said. I don't know but first we have to save her from the life threatening situation- I said as both of them nodded and we started operating on her......

Time Skip
We came out of the OT all stunned....not having enough courage to speak ..... You saw her condition right?- Jimin hyung said with shakky voice.Yes....- Hoseok hyung said sighing deeply. Must have been a monster only who did this- I said as my voice wavered.

We have to let her be fully awake so that she can tell us about her and that monster who did this with her - Hobi hyung said. I nodded and said - Let's go and have a coffee, I am having a terrible headache. They nodded and we all left for the hospital cafeteria.

Time Skip
I came inside the hospital to collect my cabin keys so that I can leave for home, the police left and said they'll come back once after the victim is concious. Sir! - I heard a nurse shouting. I turned around and that nurse said - Sir patient no. 69 is awake but.... But what? - I asked but she didn't said anything.

I went to room no. 69 and entered after knocking only to find her awake but confused as hell. Hello miss....? - I asked. Y/N.....- She said. Okay Y/N, I am Jungkook your doctor - I said but she kept on looking at me confused. Before I can continue she said - We'll talk later but can I ask why do hospital keeps wrong date calendar?

This time I looked at her confused because as far I remember it was the correct date. It's 2018 then why it's showing 2022? - She said and now I understand what happened to her..... because of the great impact....she lost her memory....she has amnesia......
_______________________________

Finally Jungkook arrived!
Enjoy 🤫💜