Chapter 33

After reaching a safe place we came out of the van. Suddenly Miko gasped out of nowhere. Are you okay?- I asked. Oh...yeah, my leg just twisted- She said. Oh, okay here take my hand- I said and took her inside the safe house.

Guys please tell me what is happening!- I said as I entered the safe house as my mind was ruffling all possible thoughts. Have a seat first- Jinho said and made me and Miko sit down.

So....as you remember....our family said to cut off all our relationship with you after you married Jeonguk. But I knew that monster was so cruel....I saw that in the medical College and even your calls in starting.....I knew everything and was trying to find a way to meet you and if possible take you away from that hell.

Till the time I reached there through my connection or more....you already escaped. I was appointed as his new guard and he ordered me to find you. I literally wanted to kill him right there but finding you was more important.

After searching for you for more than 2-3 weeks I finally got to know that you are actually in my friend's hospital. Jungkook and I are college friends but we never talked about families so he never knew you. And after passing out college the connection was finished and we never contacted each other until today.

Also....Miko is my wife but she didn't know any of this....she wanted to approach you in her way and I tried in my way and both of us didn't know that the other one was going to meet you. We were shocked to see each other at the hospital and you guys were actually kidnapped but while holding Miko I told her everything while whispering in her ear so she got a heads-up in our plan that's why she wasn't shocked at all.

As for Jungkook, he loves you Noona.... and he is ready to do everything for you.. for now all of us are safe but not for much time.....we have to leave the country as soon as possible because all of our lives are at stake- Jinho completed and came near me and hold me securely in his arms.....it was all I was longing from past few years.

All I could say was- I really missed you....
We missed you too Noona, even though our parents stopped talking to you they missed you every single day.....but they knew that if we took action against that monster the rest of the family would also be finished by him.

They also really love you, so I know it's selfish but don't hate them- He said caressing my cheeks. We were talking when suddenly Miko started moaning in pain.

What happened?- I asked, sitting near her while panicking. I....my water ...BROKE!