Chapter 28

Y/N's POV
I slowly opened my eyes when I heard the chirping sound of the birds and the golden sun rays penetrated from my window. Immediately I noticed that.....my head was laying on Jungkook's lap as he held my hands in his.

He fell asleep in a sitting position....he was looking so cute..... sadly he wasn't mine.... I slowly tried to take my hand away from his grip to prevent him from waking up but failed. His doe eyes opened fluttering.

How are you now?- He asked. Me....? What happened to me?- I asked, confused. He rubbed his eyes and said - I think you again had a nightmare last night....you were Screaming "Guk! Stop"

Sorry.....I created a problem for you last night....I don't remember what happened or what nightmare I had - I said looking down trying to remember which was all in vain.

It's okay.... don't overdo yourself - He said smiling. I smiled back and looked at the clock- Oh it's alright 9... Don't you ahve to return to the hospital or....back at home? You girlfriend..... might be waiting- I said looking down as my eyes got filled with tears.

Who said that I had a girlfriend?- He asked. What do you mean? That day Dr. Hoseok said that when he called you to meet your girlfriend - I said.

Correction..my ex girlfriend, we broke up the evening of the day I met you- He said. Oh that means you are single!? - I asked and it must have looked so stupid that it came out in such an exciting tone.

He chuckled. Yes I am.....why? Are you.... interested? - He said coming close to my face made me red like a tomato. Hah! In your dreams! Doesn't Look like you want to freshen up so I'll go fresh up first - I said and quickly went inside the bathroom and the last thing I heard was his chuckles. You are an idiot Y/N!

Time Skip
Jungkook's POV
I went to the kitchen and started looking for something to prepare when Y/N started coming inside the kitchen. Her hair were all wet and fell on her shoulders and were stuck there while she was looking at her phone.

I.....I admit that she is hot as well.....aish Jungkook! Don't look! Don't look!- I said to myself trying to avert my gaze but all I did was to stare at her.

Jungkook! I heard a loud voice and she was already near! God I don't know for how much time I was staring at her! I.....I-- I was interrupted by the phone call, thank God it saved me though it was just a spam call.

So what I was saying ----- I turned around and bumped into her. She was about to fall when I held her from behind and pulled her close to me.....very very close.

Before she could react I leaned in.....I love her and I am sure about it....I don't have any hesitation to confess it anymore.