Chapter 14

I was holding his hand the whole night!? Why! Why are you doing all the things to be embarrassed! - I curse myself. I slowly tried to slid my hand away from his grip but his grip was so tight.

I tried once again and this time I woke him during this try. Now I just want the earth to crack open and swallow me. Um....hey.... good morning - I said quickly taking my hand away as his grip loosened.

After gaining the concious he replied - Good morning, did you sleep well yesterday night?- He asked. Umm yes why?- I asked. Well you were holding my hand the whole night so I asked- He said rubbing his eyes.

Fuck! He knew I was holding his hand! Why can't I just die now! Umm....yes I slept well.... thank you - I said totally embarrassed. Don't mention it- He said smiling. How can a person look so handsome even after waking up?

I'll go and freshen up. I won't be here on duty today because I was in the hospital yesterday so it'll count as duty only. If something urgent happens, then press this blue button to call any nurse or doctor - He said

Okay, thank you - I said as he left smiling. The whole day was so boring! How can I spend the whole day without him!? Aish! Did I really developed a crush on him!

Well he is handsome.... established and have great salary.....the only thing which is missing is love- I sighed. Even though according to year I am 24 but I am Still feeling like a 20 year old!

I think I should try to remember what happened in those 4 years....I should progress a bit right! Okay Y/N concertante to that night.....I was returning from college..... dropping some of my friends.....who were they?..... Think Y/N.....you can do it.

In the process of remembering without realising I drifted off to sleep.....

Bang! Bang! - I heard the bullet. I was in a dark room and someone was firing in air out of frustration.... I was sitting on the floor all scared....No.....why! Why are you doing this! - I screamed.

You bitch! I told you just satisfy my needs and live but no you have to be a slut right!? I'll show you what sluts deserve! - He said removing his belts and pants....
Picking me up in his arms he literally threw me on the bed and started biting my skin making it bleed.

I was miserable and screaming for help but no one was there to help me.....I couldn't see the monster's face because it was just too dark.....

I....I can't breath....No.... wait....stop!!! - I shouted as I woke up from the dream....I could tell I was about to pass out..... hypertension or I don't know but everything was Blacking out..... unless I saw that pregnant women coming towards me running....
Last I remember falling in her arms......and everything blacked out.
________________________________

Guess who that pregnant women is!?
Don't forget to like and comment your views!!!😊
Thanks for reading! 💗