Chapter 32

No! Please please leave her, I am coming with you please!- I said trying to persuade them. I can't let her and her child die because of me. Shut up bitch!- The leather jacketed person shouted and slapped me. I told you! Stay away from Krist! The boss strictly ordered it!- The guy named Brian shouted.

Krist rolled his eyes and tied mine and Mico's hands and mouth. I'll hold her otherwise you'll hurt her- Brian said and switched the position with Krist. Now Krist was with me and Brian was with Miko.

Tim's Skip
After almost hiding for an hour or so we finally came to the car. They pushed us inside the car and started driving. Brain was the one who was driving.

After driving for half an hour he suddenly stopped the car. Why the hell did you stop the car?- He asked. I think there is something wrong in the car....you should check I'll keep eyes on them- Brian said.

Krist took a frustrated deep breath and went out of the car. Suddenly Brian also went out of the car.....and attacked Krist with the back of the gun making Krist lose consciousness.

Suddenly Jungkook came from nowhere and started the engine. Till then Brian also came and sat inside the car next to us as if he wasn't affected by the presence of Jungkook and neither Jungkook reacted to anything.

They started driving and Brian opened our mouths and hands. He removed his mask and he was.....my brother Jinho. I was shocked to see him here....or actually any family member here. He asked and checked if Miko was alright and turned towards me.

Before I could say anything he quickly hugged me and started sobbing - I am sorry Noona.....I am sorry I didn't come earlier to save you from that monster.....

Miko reacted as if she wasn't surprised by this at all. Jungkook was a bit surprised but he kept on driving.....I am not getting what is actually happening.....