Chapter 38

Y/N's POV

The screen got black as the call disconnected and I bursted into tears. Jungkook hugged me, rubbing my back to calm me. Jungkook......he killed my family.....he killed everyone.....now he is even gonna kill that angel who doesn't even know what happened around her. What am I supposed to do!? - How can I let her kill that princess - I said, sobbing on his shoulders.

He knew he didn't have the answer about that and the answer which was true was something we both can't imagine......

After 20-30 mins, I stopped crying and was snuggling into him numb. We'll think what we'll do ..... but first you should get some breakfast, you must be hungry and tired as well- He said caressing my head to which I just nodded.

Time Skip

After having breakfast I was laying on the bed with closed eyes because my eyes and heart both were paining a lot. The faces of Miko and my brother were flashing in front of my eyes. I.....I won't be able to bear this pain for long ......but I can't bear to let the only member, the sweet soul, die because of me..... because of me that monster got to know my family...... And I am only responsible for that sweet soul.....I have to do it.....I have to return to hell again.

Jungkook came and layed next to me caressing my hair.....afterall what can he actually do? He was just a doctor and Jeonguk was a Mafia.....there wasn't any comparison.

Jungkook I have  made me mind...... I'll go back to him.....I am sorry I have to leave you.....and you have to forget me.....- I said with closed eyes and felt his hand freeze on the spot.