Chapter 34

I...what am I supposed to do!?- Jinho started to panic! As far as I remember he was a cardiologist.....and afterall it was her wife who was about to give birth.

Listen Jinho don't panic. There is a hospital about 4 km away and my friend is a surgeon there. You start the car and I'll just call him to let Miko in immediately okay?- Jungkook said as Jinho nodded.

I--Ahh!!- Milo's scream started to increase. Miko, take deep breaths okay? Take deep breaths - I said trying to calm her down and she followed but after a few seconds her contractions started again.

Car is ready, please just a few more minutes babe!- Jinho came and picked Miko slowly and carefully. He placed Miko in the car and I was about to sit in the car when he said while sitting in the driver's seat- You aren't coming with us, it will be dangerous for you guys for now to come out..... Please take my sister to a safe place, Jungkook.

But I want to go with Miko! She needs me!- I said and was again about to sit in the car when Jungkook pulled me back and Jinho drove away. Jung---Please Y/N, they'll be fine for now your safety is more important.....- He said, hugging me from behind and I went silent.

Okay....- I said and Jungkook backed away slowly. I.... it's about to be night where should we go?- I asked. The friend I told Jinho about owns an apartment a few Kilometres away from here....but you have to walk....there isn't any convenience - He said.

Okay let's start walking otherwise we won't be even able to help to reach till night - I said and we both started our journey.

Time Skip
We both walked for an hour and according to the map it was still 2 km away. Y/N..... Miko and Jinhi told me about everything and I am sorry.....to force my love on you...- He said.

You never did anything wrong Jungkook....but you know no one knows that monster Better than me.....I can't fall for anyone because by chance if I won't be able to escape I can't make anyone's life he'll just like mine....I am sorry Iwas so rude to you at the hospital....it all came back storming in my head and I wasn't able to understand what should I do....- I said looking straight at the road ahead.

It's okay Y/N....and don't think anything negative, you'll be able to escape from him....I am with you. I am yours now and will always be- He said smiling. I wanted to smile with him as well but this smile was overlapped by the fear of Jeonguk.

After almost half an hour the rain started to pour down, soaking me and Jungkook in it. I .... What the hell!?- I shouted in frustration. We still have to walk for almost 10 minutes - Jungkook said.

Then let's run, we'll surely fall if we won't take shelter- I said. Yes we have to run but we can't take shelter here, it's already night and the area is isolated so the wild animals can always have dinner with us. Let's run to the apartment only - He said and took my hand in his and started running pulling me with himself.

Time skip
We reached the apartment and Jungkook opened the door with a spare key from under the flower pot and entered the apartment.

He quickly switched on the lights and turned towards me and I looked at him. His white shirt became transparent and was sticking to his body making his....body almost visible. I didn't realise that I was staring at him but to my surprise he wasn't doing something different.

I found him gulping and looking away but I know what is happening to him....and actually the same was happening with me as well. I stepped towards him but slipped and fell on him which made our body press together.

I gulped and he looked at me while his eyes were telling me to move now otherwise he won't be able to control himself. Maybe....he was right....for one day....I should leave Jeonguk's fear behind and do what my heart really wants to do.

I stood straight on my toe and....kissed him.....