Chapter 21

Abusive and sex scenes ahead
Be aware that these are totally psychotic behaviour and a part of our society even if we don't accept this fact. These psychotic behaviour wasn't done but Jungkook but Y/N's husband in her dreams so don't misinterpret it

He was standing with a metal rod in his hands. You know what I'll do with you?- He asked, laughing like a maniac. You know why people call me psycho? Because they know that I can do anything....- I smirked coming near me. I can just see his lower part of the face......it was just too familiar but I can't remember who it is...

First I'll punish you with the rod..... I'll break your leg so that you can't move properly for few months and then I'll complete my sexual pleasure with you in that state. Ah.....I made a new k!nk for myself - He said laughing.

No....no please! I don't remember anything! I don't know what I did! Why are you punishing me! I don't even know you!- I screamed but he just kept on coming near me.....and he actually did all those things with me which he mentioned.....

Slam! Slam! He slammed my head in the wall making me dizzy to the point that I could pass out....as I was about to close my eyes and poured chilling water on my face. You think I'll let you go so easily! Huh slut!? I'll punish you as I mentioned because I don't forgive people- He said and started beating me with the metal rod while my screams echoed in the closed room.

After beating me for almost 10-15 minutes he kept the metal rod on my knees and pressed it. With my bone breaking noise my screams also came in high. Now I'll complete the last step my love - He said and threw me on the bed and with his hands he ripped off my shirt.

His hands roamed around my body and finally ripped the last piece of cloth from my body. As a beast he started having his feast on me. He bit me in different places and drank my blood.....yes he was a real psycho. He started pounding himself into me.....he came and came.....I passed out within 20 minutes....I actually survived 20 minutes..... that's a miracle in that condition.

Next morning when I woke up....I saw him standing near the window. You know now that I used you properly you are no worth to me....so it's better to kill you- He said and turned and he shooted!

No!!!!!- I woke up shouting. Y/N! Are you okay?- I heard a voice...... I looked around to find myself in the hospital room. I was covered in sweat and tears were continuously rolling down my eyes. It was Jungkook standing near me. Without realising anything I just hugged him tightly.....as if I won't then I won't be able to survive......