Thank You ❤️📚 (second story news!)

Hello readers!

Thankyou so so much for all the love and support on this story! It has been a joy to write and share with you all. As cheesy as it sounds, this story came into my life and offered me a much needed distraction at a very dark time. The plot, the characters, the love for them all individually gave me the time and space I needed from the real world to truly discover myself again. I was able to be the best version of me i can be... all thanks to this story.

Now, I am in the process of beginning the next story in this saga; Love and Hellfire Volume 2 ✌️ I'm hoping to have some updates and hopefully publish a chapter over the Christmas season (at the latest, the new year!)

Until then, please keep reading and enjoying my little story about a gang in Hawkins and their adventures to fight evil. And fall in love ❤️
Before I go, I wanted to share with you all a list of songs i enjoyed listening to whilst writing this story. Most of these allowed me to visualise scenes and characters and even inspire parts of the story. Give them a listen, maybe even while you read!

Again, thank you all for the endless love! 🥰✌️🖤

Songs I loved listening to whilst writing Love and Hellfire:

Running up that Hill- Kate Bush (obviously)
Mary on a Cross- Ghost
Purple Rain- Prince (of course)
Take On Me- Aha
Sweet But Psycho- Ava Max
Separate Ways- Journey
Chasing Cars- Tommee Profitt
All The Things She Said- T.A.T.U
Head Over Heels- Tears For Fears (E+A ❤️)
Dynasty- Miia
Iris- Natalie Taylor
All These Nights- Tom Grennan