Part 12

Mahi- no need to pick up the call! And don't go there where he called you, it's a trap to get me there! So stay here..

Virat and Rohit both were shocked by that.

Vi- what do u mean?
He asked coming out of his shock state.

Mahi- meaning.. it's a trap! He is setting a trap to torture you so that I come there! He wants us both.

Ro- how do u know that bhai? How do u know all this?

Mahi- I heard u both talking before about that person calling Virat. I came to check on Virat at that time and how the new intern in involved.

Vi- all this is okay but I have to go there otherwise he will hurt you! He did it previously too. I can't afford to get you hurt again. I have to go!

Mahi- wait Cheeku!

Virat didn't want to but stopped hearing Cheeku from him. He turned to him.

Vi- bhai please! Don't force me.. he wants me not you! And I have to go.. he may know that I am here and will try to hurt you! Bhai I can do anything for you as I always told you. And why are you stopping me u didn't trust me right?

Mahi closed his eyes in guilt hearing that.

Mahi- cheeku listen to me, he is just trying to take revenge. And you are falling in his trap because you are thinking emotionally.

Vi- I am-- I am falling in his trap. How can you say that bhai? All I was doing to save you from that person and you are saying this to me. So if this was opposite case like you were in my place then what would you have done? tell me?

Mahi didn't say anything on that which was taken in other way by Virat.

Vi- you dont love me and dont trust me anymore, do you?
he asked in a broken tone.

Mahi- it's not that cheeku!

Vi- no no you dont trust me! Ro bhai doesn't trust me.. you hate me for what I said to you because you believed that I wanted that captaincy. oh god! you thought so low of me! bhai all i wanted was to be your Cheeku always-- I never had this greed of captaincy. Unfortunately you didnt trust enough to know that. I am only emotional fool here.

He said with tears in his eyes and left the room seeing Mahi silent. Mahi and Rohit followed him and saw him sitting in the car. They got into another one and followed Virat.

Virat was driving rashly after the conversation with Mahi, he was hurt. He received the call from that person.

Shekhar- Virat, you didn't come to meet me. Are you ready to face consequences?

Vi- yes am ready but you have to hurt me and not Mahi bhai. Otherwise I will submit the proofs against you and I can get a lifetime imprisonment to you.

Shekhar- what proofs do you have? I haven't done anything.
he asked a bit worried.

Vi- what's the fun in telling you about the proofs and ur crime? You have made me plead to spare Mahi bhai.. you hurt him, I will not leave you that easily.

Shekhar- for that you have to be alive?

Vi- What--

Before he could ask anything his car was hit by other vehicle and Virat could not control it.

Rohit immediately applied brakes to the car and they rushed to Virat. Mahi called an ambulance.

Ro- Vi you okay? Answer me?
he said patting his cheeks.

Virat opened his eyes and saw Rohit there. Before he could answer ambulance arrived and took him to the hospital.

Vi- Rohit.. Ro!

He called as he was taken to the room. He saw Mahi bhai there too but he ignored him.

Ro- ha Vi I am here!

Vi- call.. Robert.. from my phone!
he said and was taken by the doctors.

Mahi and Rohit were waiting outside for update on Virat's condition.

Ro- bhai why did u not say anything to Virat? atleast you could have said you were in two minds or something?

Mahi- I dont know Ro! I-- just could not lie. It's my fault that I didn't trust him.

Before Rohit could respond to that, doctor came outside.

Doctor- he is okay. He just has some injury in ribs and cut on his forehead. He must wake up in one hour or so!

Rohit entered in his room with Mahi. After an 2 hours Virat gained consciousness.

Vi- Ahh-- what is paining? ah--
he mumbled clutching his rib part.

Ro- Vi, dont do that. You are hurt there!
he said and took his hand away from his ribs.

Vi- but its paining Ro..

Mahi- Cheeku, wait till the sedatives take effect.

Vi- what-- what are you doing here? go from here! he-- he may hurt you! go to hotel-- be-- with everyone. dont come near me-- go bhai pls-- ah--

Mahi got moist eyes hearing that but he didnt leave as he knew he was speaking that way slurring due to sedative effects.

Shekhar was outside the room and was seeing everything. he couldn't hear what they were saying.

Shekhar- finally, i was successful in hurting one of them atleast. but they are still together-- how did Rohit and this MS dhoni come here? What proofs Virat was talking about? What does he know about me? I have to be very careful now-- does he know about my-- no no! he can't know-- no one knew that incident!

Thinking all this he went from there seeing Virat hurt.

Rohit- is it paining still?
he asked softly caressing his hair seeing him a little relaxed now.

Vi- a little!

Ro- teko kitni baar bola hai keep ur anger in control! aise chala gaya-- gusse mai, pagal kahi ka! Kitna dar gaye the pata hai.. stupid!

Vi- dont scold me na!

Ro- toh kya aarti utaru teri?

Virat just pouted at that.

Mahi watched that exchange having a warm feeling in his heart. but he could not remove the feeling of guilt from his heart that he didn't trust his cheeku. Also how because of him that person was hurting his cheeku!

Vi- umm-- I have proof against that person!

He said gaining mahi bhai's attention.

Mahi- what proofs?

Vi- he-- he..

Virat told them everything. He was waiting to see Mahi's reaction on it. he wanted him to trust that he was saying the truth.

Mahi- what are you saying? he can never do that-- how are you so sure about it?

Vi- I-- I myself have researched and found out everything.
he tried to keep his voice steady which was ready to break anytime seeing Mahi not trusting him again.

Mahi- so what? you can be wrong too-- you may have some misunderstanding!

Virat was shocked to hear that. He just turned his face away from him. Rohit held his hand in support.

Mahi was confused about what was right and what was wrong. For first time in his life-- he was facing this.

---------------

Hi with second update in a day!

Do tell me how you like this one by dropping your comments and in-line reactions.

See u soon, happy reading!