Part 11

Vi- what are you doing here idiot?
He yelled and dragged him inside.

Rohit smiled as he heard idiot from him. It was days he said in that tone. It felt good!

Ro- I came to meet you!

Vi- Ro I told you na don't come to meet me! You won't believe but I am literally being watched. He doesn't have access to my room but he knows who visits my room. In afternoon also I got call after u went.

Ro- and what akela rehne du tujhe? And how does he know if I come in your room!

Vi- what do you think?
He raised his eyebrows stating the obvious.

Ro- there is someone inside passing the info to him.

Vi- exactly!

Ro- fuck! Who?
He asked curiously.

Vi- that new intern! Aditya.

Ro- oh no! That's why he was there in every meeting like giving the reason that he needs to learn something new and that shit!

Vi- I was so furious at him when he confronted me at dinner time. But I could not yell or do anything at that time or now as I don't have any proof!

Ro- what did he tell you?

Vi- he has said to meet that person at midnight! I don't why and what for?

Ro- are u thinking of going there?

Vi- what option do I have? Now get out before I get another phone call of him asking what u were doing in my room!

Ro- but it's not safe Vi!
He said worriedly.

Vi- Ro I have to do this for bhai!

Rohit just hugged him and said take care! Virat hugged him back and he left the room.

It was 11.30 and Virat was pacing alone in the corridor confused about going to that place. He knows it's not safe and he might get into trouble. He was about to step out when he stopped hearing the voice.

Mahi- where are you going this late?
He asked seeing Virat ready to step out of the hotel.

He knew Virat was still recovering and it was cold outside.

Virat- Umm nowhere just for a walk?

Mahi- in a car?
He asked raising his eyebrow as the car arrived.

Virat- Umm Wo.. just thought to go for a drive or walk! Was confused! Why are you asking so many questions?

'Virat- confused? That is not normal! Because Virat was generally a very sorted guy as i knew him' Mahi thought.

Mahi was about to say something but he got dizzy. He held his head with one hand. He was about to fall on the floor.

Virat saw that rushed towards him as no one was nearby.

Vi- Mahi bhai! Bhai? U okay?

He was semi conscious. Virat took him to his room. Made him sit down and made him have water. He immediately rubbed his hand and feet. He then cupped his cheeks to make him look at him.

Vi- u okay?
He asked with moist eyes.

Mahi just nodded at that and Virat made him lay down on the bed. He called Rohit and told him to come there!

Ro- kya hua?

Mahi- it's nothing I just got dizzy! I am okay now.

Vi- dizzy! Seriously! U were about to fall.. agar mai nahi hota toh u would have seriously got urself injured on ur head. Are u understanding? And how the hell u got dizzy? Ha bhai? Are u not taking care of urself! Kitni baar batana padhega aapko.. u never listen to me..

Listening to that Mahi was internally smiling and remembering old incident.
.
|
.
"Mahi bhai.. Mahi bhai.. aap Kaha ho?", Virat yelled entering his room.

Mahi quickly washed his face and made it presentable enough.

"Ha Cheeku bol", he came from the washroom.

"Aapko pata hai kya hua.." he began but stopped in middle seeing Mahi's tired face.

"Kya hua aapko? Aap thik ho? Why are you looking so pale?", Virat asked worriedly examining his face.

"Yes I am okay Cheeku! Tell me what you were saying", Mahi tried to keep his tone normal but he was failing miserably and his kiddo was at his investigative level.

"You are lying to me, you sit here", Virat said and made him sit comfortably on bed.

Virat touched his forehead and found it warm. He immediately brought a tablet and cold strips.

"Cheeku Bacha I am okay.. look at me once!", Mahi said as he was not meeting his gaze.

Virat didnt look at him and made him lay down properly. He started placing cold strips on his forehead.

"Aap kabhi apna khayal nhi rakhte! Jab dekho dusro ki fikar karte ho.. you could have told me na that you are not feeling well.. lekin nahi! aap kyu bologe.. I always tell you everything and every single thing! Even if I have a mild headache toh bhi! But aap nahi batate Mujhe kuch bhi.. don't you think that I can take care of you?", he complained and asked cutely with moist eyes.

"It's not like that Cheeku, I just didn't want to worry you", Mahi said softly wiping his tears from the corner of his eyes.

"Bhai keep in mind, I can do anything for you! And you mean a lot to me more than you can imagine..", he said with so much sincerity that Mahi couldn't help but feel lucky!

"And if u don't tell me next time.. toh I will not talk to you for a week", he said continuing his work.

Mahi smiled at his care.
.
|
.
Mahi came out of his thoughts sensing silence in the room and he noticed Virat had stopped abruptly.

Virat stopped as he felt Rohit's hand on his shoulder and then he realised the blunder he had done. He was about to leave the room but was stopped by Mahi bhai's voice.

Mahi- u are leaving? you had promised me that you will not leave me alone? That u will be there when I get sick?

Virat turned hearing that but didn't meet Mahi's eyes.

Mahi- were u lying back then? When u promised me all those things! Now u are leaving me when I need you?
He said tiredly.

Mahi- because the Cheeku I know will not leave his Mahi bhai when he is sick.

Rohit saw Virat biting his lower lip to stop his tears and control his sobs. He just kept his hand on his back in support.

Virat's phone rang and he saw the caller. He was about to pick up the call but stopped.

Mahi- no need to pick up the call! And don't go there where he called you, it's a trap to get me there! So stay here..

Virat and Rohit both were shocked by that.

.
|
.
Here is the next chapter! Do tell me how you like it.

Drop ur comments, suggestions and in-line reactions about whatever u feel about this update.
See u soon, happy reading!