Chapter 7.8

"ALRIGHT, time for me to get going."

I believe it was time for the scene to begin soon, so I hurried and got my phone since someone can call me or what not.

I left my dorm along with my phone.

I see Ayanokouji also leaving for the elevator, so I decided to catch up to him.

"Yo, Ayanokouji!"

He turned around and he sighed.

"Oh, it's you."

"Don't say like it's a disappointment that I'm here."

"Sorry, I'm just tired right now. Couldn't sleep so I'm grabbing some juice, you?"

"Same thing, I'll go get some lemonade."

"You really like lemonade huh?"  

"It's my favorite drink after all."

We went inside the elevator. It was kind of awkward since we weren't talking. It was just pure silence. 

"Awkward much?" I said.

"Yep."

"Tired?" I asked.

"Yep."

'Same...'

We both exited the elevator and went towards the vending machine. He got some juice while I picked lemonade. I drank the lemonade quickly as I felt it tickle down with the refreshing breeze outside.

"Sigh! Refreshing."

"Hey, Shinjiro. Look at the CCTV footage real quick."

"Hm?"

I take a look at the CCTV and see Horikita in the elevator with her school uniform.

So, my suspicions were correct.

"Well, I don't really need to hide, but..." Ayanokouji started but I cut him off.

"If you want to find out, you do you. I'm just tired so I'll be going now before she sees me."

"Alright then, good night."

I quickly hid behind a corner, (not the corner Horikita went) and waited before Horikita left the elevator and towards the corner. I waved at Ayanokouji as I quickly went in the elevator and waited before I reached the roof.

"Okay, let's go then."

Once I reached to the roof, I searched before I see Manabu and younger Horikita together.

"Cool, let's just watch this then."

__________________________________________________________________

Hello, Author-san here!

Shortest part, like literally.

There's probably going to be even shorter parts.

Anyway, have an amazing day or night, reader(s)!

Word Count: 308 Words 💀