Chapter 7.7

WHAT a day. What a day indeed.

I was back in my dorm, watching a cooking show on the television. Mind you, I wasn't the greatest at cooking, so I wanted to see what's there to cook. Just as I was about to make some food, I got a test message.

Satou's joining the group. 

Satou was a particularly high-spirited girl in our class. Although I feel pity for her being rejected by Ayanokouji, she really only loved him because of his athletic abilities. None the less, later on she actually loves him. Heck, she even allowed Kei to go out with him. I decided not to engage and just read.

SatouLovesSugar: Hiya! Ike-kun invited me to join when we were talking earlier.

SatouLovesSugar: I heard about what happened today. Horikita is really frustrating, huh?

Ike-sama: I was really pissed at her. Sudou was super mad. He almost lost it. I think he would 've hit her!

Sudoken: If I see her tomorrow, I might hit her. I was really annoyed with her today

SatouLovesSugar: Aha ha ha, it'll be a big problem if you hit her lol. That would be overkill!

Ike-sama: Hey, I have an idea. Starting tomorrow, how about we completely ignore her?

SatouLovesSugar: Ha, I've always ignored her (lol)

Ike-sama: I kind of want to hit her with some payback. Bully her a little and make her cry, you know? Do something like hide her shoes

Soon after Satou joined the group chat, Horikita became the main topic of discussion. Perfectly reasonable given what she did, she also wasn't at fault here.

SatouLovesSugar: Hey, Ayanokouji-kun and Shinjiro-kun, you want in on bullying Horikita lol 

I forgot; they can see that I've read their messages.

Ike-sama: Nah, Ayanokouji-kun is all obsessed with her, so he probably can't

Sudoken: Hey, whose side are you on? Ours or Horikita's?

I supposed everyone's irritation with Horikita was inevitable. If you treated others the way Horikita did, you'd inevitably be disliked. But hitting her would be going too far, and I couldn't understand how anyone might condone ignoring her or hiding her things. That was bullying and acting like that would leave little difference between them and Horikita. You would essentially be almost like Horikita. Also, Horikita could report this to the school and get them expelled, it's a rather stupid idea they would do.

Ike-sama: Hey, you're reading the chat, right? Hey! Ayanokouji-kun, Shinjiro-kun, whose side are you on?

Ayanokouji: I'm on no one's side. If you guys want to bully her, I won't stop you. 

Shinjiro: Agreed, I'm taking no sides on this. You guys can do what you want though, but I can see why you all are mad with Horikita.

SatouLovesSugar: So, you guys are neutral. That's like, the craftiest answer lol.

Satou's quite resemblant of girls from my school, wait, I don't even have anyone's phone number...

Let alone, boys!

Ayanokouji: Think whatever you want, but you won't gain anything from this. If the school learns you're bullying her, it'll cause trouble for you. Keep that in mind.

Shinjiro: Yeah, if you guys get caught, there's no teeling what'll happen.

Ike-sama: So, you're sticking up for Horikita, huh? Ha ha

If he said that to me in person, I would've drop kicked him.

Ayanokouji: If Kushida heard about this, she'd probably hate you. Lol.

Shinjiro: Ayanokouji used lol!? 

Ayanokouji: Yeah, I did, what about it.

Shinjiro: Nothing.

Ayanokouji: I'm going to sleep, don't stay up to late Shinjiro or you'll wake up like a vampire. Lol.

Shinjiro: Very funny.

Ike-sama: It is though. ha ha

Shinjiro: You're already a vampire, Ike.

Ike-sama: Hey!

SatouLovesSugar: It's true tho lol

Sudoken: Not gonna lie bro...

Ike-sama: Now you guys too!?

Ayanokouji: I think Ike's a vampire.

Ike-sama: AAAAAA!

I closed my phone and went to the window. I opened it up and the, chilly, refreshing breeze entered my dorm room. I heard the insects buzzing as I took in a good amount of air and exhaled it.

"Fresh air's good."

I still wonder, why was I sent here...

Why am I in Class D?

Why do I feel like I'm more advanced? Physically and mentally speaking.

I have muscles although I'm as lean as Ayanokouji currently. I was able to solve 3 of the hardest questions in the last small test. How come?

...How come indeed.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 688 Words