Chapter: 5.3

[HEY, we're going to go hang out with Kushida-chan and some other people after class. You want to come?]

I received the reply from the Idiot Trio's group. I was quite bored, and I also wanted to be friends with some other people, so I decided confirming in the group chat that I'll being going with them. Ayanokouji does the same a few seconds later.

This will mentally tire me out though.

Ike-sama: [Kushida-chan is my target, so don't you dare get in my way!]

Yamachichi: [No, no, Kushida-chan is mine. You stay out of the way!]

Ike-sama: [Change your username dude...]

Yamachichi: [Fine.]

Yamauchi: [You're just jealous that your name is trash! Maybe because Kushida likes me better than you! Stay out of the way!]

Ike-sama: [You say you're after Kushida-chan, too?! What, are you trying to pick a fight?]

Yamauchi: [I'll defeat you using less than 10% of my power!]

When class ended, I left with Ike and Yamauchi along with Ayanokouji. He tilts his head, indicating that he's surprised since, how can I know what emotion he's showing?

"We couldn't leave with Kushida even though we're in the same class, huh?" Ayanokouji said.

"She said she had to talk to a friend from another class. Kushida-chan is quite popular." Yamauchi states.

"Do you think maybe she's talking to a boy?" Ike mumbled.

"Relax, Ike. I've already confirmed it. She's talking to a girl," Yamauchi said.

"All right, all right."

"Are you guys seriously going after Kushida?" Ayanokouji asked. 

"Of course. She's my dream girl." Ike expressed his opinion.

Yamauchi nods his head in agreement.

"You're interested in Horikita, aren't you? She's definitely beautiful, I gotta say." Ike asked Ayanokouji.

"No, I'm not. Really."

"Really? Didn't you guys sneakily exchange looks and nonchalantly touch fingertips? You know, something bittersweet and yet kind of irritating?"

Eh?

While Ike relentlessly pressed Ayanokouji, one of the very girls we were talking about ran over.

Key word: One of the very girls. Basically, she with other girls and a boy.

"Sorry for being late, but thanks for waiting!" Kushida cried.

"Oh, no worries, Kushida-chan! Hey, wait a second, why are they here?!" What a 180-degree turn in behavior.

"Oh, I just happened to run into them on the way, so I thought I'd invite them along. Was that not okay?"

Kushida had brought Hirata and his girlfriend, Karuizawa. There were also two other girls, Matsushita and Mori, who always hung around Karuizawa. There was also Shinohara and Kokoro.

"Hey, don't we have some way of making Hirata go away?!" Ike whispered, putting his arms around me and Ayanokouji's shoulders.

"No point in doing that. We'll look like the bad guys."  I stated.