Chapter 1.3

"WHAT'S happening here?"

That was the last thing I heard from Ayanokouji in the store as I exited.

I then hid behind a wide tree and took my phone out. 

'If this goes according to plan, I could last the entirety of next month.'

Although it did take some waiting, after 5 minutes I see Sudou, Horikita and Ayanokouji walk out of the store. After Horikita leaving and Sudou getting boiled again, I then see the three upperclassmen walking towards them.

'Nice, there they are. Although I can't do it now, it'll make it seem like a set-up by me. I have to make it as natural as possible.'

"Hey, are you a first year? That's our spot."

Sudou glares at them as he stops slurping the noodles.

"Who are you guys? We're using this spot right now. You're blocking the way. Fuck off."

"Didn't you hear him? Scram. Some cheeky first year brat."

This is when I start recording on my phone. 

The three laughed at Sudou. Sudou stood up and threw his cup noodles on the ground. the soup and noodles splattered onto the ground.

"The first year's trying to fight, ha— what!?"

"These second years are saying some bullshit things. We're already sitting here."

"Yup, we're here too. So, scram, this is our spot."

The middle guy drops his bag, proclaiming the table is now theirs.

"You guys have some nerves, you shits." Sudou's anger was increasing.

"Wow—— so scary. What class are you guys in. Oh wait, never mind. Let me guess... you're in class D, right?"

"Yeah? So what?!" Sudou yelled,

After Sudou said that all the upperclassmen looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

"Did you hear? He's in class D! It was really obvious!"

"Oh? What do you mean by that, huh?"

I then swayed the camera towards the tree so that it's blocking what's happening.

"You guys running away!?"

"The dog's barking! Anyway, you guys will face hell soon enough anyway."

'Alright, time to some the recording.'

I stopped the recording and put my phone to my pocket.

Should I follow the upperclassmen or not?

Eh, I rather not do that, not original enough.

I want to use my own brain. After all, I never had a chance like this back in my previous life.

Now i having another thought.

After 15 minutes passed, I begin searching for any 3rd years, specifically in Class-A.

You may be wondering, "Why 3-A?" Well, you'll find out soon enough.

About 2 minutes have passed, I haven't found any 3rd year yet, so I edited the recording near the end. Instead of Sudou saying, "You're running away?!?" and the upperclassman saying, "The dog's barking!"  I edited those out, instead, the upperclassman says, "You guys will face hell." Basically, the odds are against the upperclassmen for provoking Sudou, and technically Ayanokouji.

After some editing, In the distance, I do see a student who looks older than me. He had purple hair with yellow eyes. It was a decent combination, though I'm not used to people having different eye color and different hair. The hair is dyed, right...?