Chapter 3.1

The pool.

I've indeed swam before. But not as a hobby.

I've only swam when I went to the beach.

More so, I'm not great or even decent at swimming.

I've never actually been in a pool. Mainly because I just don't like it.

I have my reasons. But I'll only go on a rant. However, this one's different.

Not only because of the pool be unsurprisingly clean and big. But because-

"Wow, it's the pool!"

These ungrateful fools are here.

After lunch ended, the swimming class Ike and the others were waiting for finally came. Although, I don't know if it's a good reason to go swimming directly after eating. But I won't go against it.

Without trying to hide his lust, Ike stood up in excitement. I quickly moved away from here and went to the back so I can observe. And more-so. Some planning perhaps.

Or so, I thought.

"Let's go together, Ayanokouji and Shinji." Ike flashes us a big smile after saying that.

Hold on a minute, what the fuck is Shinji?

"Never call me that again. Do you hear me?" I sternly said.

"S-Sorry man... Are you two coming or not?"

"Eh? U-uh, sure." Ayanokouji reluctantly agreed.

"Um..."

I was having trouble whether to go with Ayanokouji or to stay here for a bit with the objection of inner peace.

And then go to the locker room.

But unfortunately, as I was thinking about that, Ike was already pulling my arm, with Ayanokouji bowing his head in respecting.

While in the locker room, Sudou quickly changed clothes. clothes. His well-forged body from years of playing basketball was visible.The students wrapped themselves with bath towels, but Sudou stood there in his underwear. In that semi-nude state, he took out his swimsuit from his bag.

"Sudou, don't you feel embarrassed?"

Ayanokouji asks a curious question at Sudou.

"No, I try to change as quickly as possible. If you try to hide yourself, you become the center of attention."

Sudou has a bit of a point here. If you try to change stealthily, you become the center of attention since it shows how self-conscious you are and the low self-esteem you have. 

Compared that if you changed in front of other people without a care in the world, you'll seem more masculine.

"You look kind of fit, Shinjiro."

Instead, he imposes another question, this time, aimed at me.

"I guess so, but you also look fit."

"I suppose so." Sudou humbly said. "Hey Ayanokouji. Do you exercise?"

"Er..."

Ayanokouji scratches his head and responds back.

"I did back then, just not often now."

"Ah, seems like it's the same thing for you. I don't exercise often anymore too. Maybe because I've entered this school..."

Then something clicked. I can't believe I just realized this now. I'm going to have to ask her about this when the time comes. Maybe I go alongside him or ask him if he needs support as a friend?