Postscript | Author's Note

Well, that's it. That's the end of Volume 1 for "This is the School Full of Elite Students." Woo!

I like to thank all of you for waiting each part and chapter to come out over the past 2 months, and as for those who are reading this after the full volume has finished, thank you for reading this volume.

For now, I will focus on "Classroom of the Elite: Alternative Year 2 Volume 9." Until then, wait comfortably for Volume 2. I was originally planning to have more Short Stories, but I honestly discarded those.  Maybe I'll make a separate "story" where I'll put in those Short Stories? Who knows, (other than me).

I would've finished this volume like a month ago if it wasn't for my laptop's hinge being broken and me being on vacation even made the hiatus even longer.  But again, I thank everyone who have read and supported the fanfic. 

Special thanks to Syougo Kinugasa/Kinugasa Syougo for the original series of "Classroom of the Elite", Shinzuku Tomose/Tomose Shinzuku for the original illustrations, myself for even having the motivation and creativity to do this and finally you, the reader, for reading and supporting this fanfic!

I won't make this Postscript or Author's Note be too overly long. But I really am thankful that I finally got to finish this volume, after I finish Alternative Year 2 Volume 9, I will make Volume 2 of this fanfic. So, expect Volume 2 to start releasing anywhere from Mid-February to Late-March.

Well, that's all I have to say! I'm Author-san (Takayano Kiyokouji) and have a wonderful, amazing day or night, reader(s)!

Thank you!

____________________________________________________________

Word Count: 270 Words