Chapter 1

"Just do it!" Ivette said to me.

"But, what if he just laughs at it? Or what if he doesn't reply? What if he doesn't even see it? What if-" I'm being cut off by my best friend.

"Skylar! Just stop thinking about the what ifs! You have nothing to lose. You're just going to have to try!" She says. She's right. And I know it all too well. I just think too much but I have nothing to lose.

"Come on just do it! Either you will meet them or you won't. I doubt it will change anuthing." She states.

I sigh. "Yeah, once again you're right." I say while grinning.

"Pff. I'm always right. You shouldn't underestemate me." She winks.

Laughing I grab my phone. I log into twitter, open up my DM's and start typing.

*****NIALL'S P.O.V*****

"Guyssssss!" I screamed from my spot on the couch. We were all sprawled out on it, don't ask me how. I only knew I was lying upside down and Harry's head was on my stomach.

"What?" Zayn grumpily asked.

"I'm really bored. What is there left to do?" I asked more to myself than the boys.

"Truth or dare?" Louis suggested.

"No." We all said in unison.

"Twitcam?" Liam proposed.

"No."

"We should go to Nando's." I said.

"No."

I groaned. "What else?" I asked.

"You can always answer some tweets from the fans. I think they would appreciate that." Harry suggested.

"Hmm, okay I guess that sounds bearable." I chuckled. With that I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started up twitter. I logged in and started scrolling through my mentions. After 15 minutes I at least had answerd 50 tweets. My thumbs were sore from all the typing I had done.

Then I looked if I had any DM's. Appearantly fans found that more effectful.

I boredly scrolled through them looking for something amusing. Suddenly one DM pulled my attention. It was from @OMG_itsSkylar.

- Hi Niall! So I'm kind of ill, and I already know I'm going to die pretty soon. I'm sorry if this is too much to handle or something like that, but I have one last wish. I always wanted to meet you guys, or at least go to one of your concerts. I had tickets for your concert, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it untill that day. So I thought I just asked you if there is any chance that we could meet. Please reply, it would mean the world to me, even if you won't be able to fullfil my wish. Xx Skylar. -

My eyes grew wide. I felt so sorry for this girl. I wish I could do anything for her.

But... what if this was just something to get my attention? Nobody would lie over something like that... would they?

"Guys listen up." I said. All of the lads' heads shot up and they looked my way.

"Vas happenin'?" Zayn asked.

"I got this DM from one of the fans. Her name is Skylar and she wrote me that she will be dying soon because she is ill. And her last wish is to meet us." I explained.

All their eyes grew wide just like mine did.

"Niall, that's pretty serieus." Liam stated.

"I know I know. I really want to help her by fullfilling her wish but how do I even know if it's true?" I asked.

"Ask her questions about her illness for proof. I think we all agree that we would love to meet her if she is telling the truth." Louis said and the lads all nodded in agreement.

"Thanks Lou, you're right." I said.

"Pff, when am I not?" Louis asked, his sassiness kicking in.

We all laughed and I unlocked my phone again to reply to Skylar's DM.

*****

So this is my first fanfiction ever, and I would LOVE some feedback. Please don't be a silent reader and tell me if you liked it or not, and why. And if you liked also vote! I will give you a virtual hug if you do :) Thank you!

~ Julia xx

[the following message is added to this chapter at May 29, 2013]

PS: I know there's a lot of things wrong with this first chapter and I think a lot of you stop reading after this one chapter, but PLEASE keep going if you like the idea of the story because this first chapter was kind of like an experiment to me. My writing improves after a few chapters and they will be longer than the first ones and they're definitely better than this. Just, please give it a chance before you stop reading here. After like chapter 4 or 5 it seriously gets better! If you do keep reading, thank you and I am sending you lots of love :) x