let you down

you opened the door to joseph's office to find him behind his laptop once again.

" baby, do you want to grab lunch with me? " you asked, not really wanting to bother him.

" not right now, y/n. " he answered, harshly.

" what the fuck, joe? "

he never called you by your name so you knew something was wrong.

he took a deep breath as he ran his hands over his face.

" i'm sorry, love. i'm just so worried about this audition. "

you walked over to him and sat down on his lap.

he instantly rested his head on your chest , put a hand on your thigh and his other arm around your waist.

" what's wrong? talk to me, hun. " you suggested, kissing his forehead.

" i feel like i did a horrible job on it. and the fact that it's taking the casting director so long to get back to me- "

" baby, look at me. " you said as you placed on hand on his cheek to make him look up at you.

" you are truly one of the most talented start up actors i've seen in a while. and i swear i'm not just saying this because we're dating. if the part is meant for you, you'll get it, okay? "

" i'm just so scared that i'm gonna let you down. " he finally admitted.

" joe. baby. you could never let me down. you're living out your dreams right now and i'm so lucky to be here with you for it all. i am so beyond proud of you. " you said with a smile on your face.

" thank you. " he simply said as he hugged you tightly.

" anytime, hun. " you whispered.

- 2 weeks later -

you were washing the dishes when you suddenly heard an " oh my god! " come from joseph.

panicked, you left the dishes and ran upstairs.

" what happened? " you said rushing toward him.

" i got it, love. i got the part. " he said with teary eyes.

in an insant you engulfed him in a hug.

you were now crying too because you knew how hard he had worked for this.

you release him from the hug and pulled him in for a kiss.

" congratulations, quinn. " you smiled, kissing him once again.

[ a/n: no bc he's such a famous boy now i'm gonna cry. ]

much love,- morgan :)

much love,
- morgan :)