hungover

the sound of joseph's alarm rang through the room.

you groaned as the loud sound made you realize what a pounding headache you had.

great.

you were definitely severly hungover.

" turn it off. " you said as you pulled the covers over your head.

" well good morning to you too. " he joked flinging an arm over your body.

you poked your head out from under the covers and turned to look at your boyfriend with a small smile.

" why in god's name did you let me go? " you asked.

" because you insisted on it. i bet you regret it now. " he chuckled as he walked into the bathroom.

" i never want to see, taste or smell alchohol ever again! " 

the urge to throw up came to you and you ran to the bathroom.

joseph tried his best to make you feel better by soothingly rubbing your back.

" you tried to make out with me four times last night. " he said once you finally stopped throwing up to try and cheer you up a bit

" i feel like the hottest bitch ever when i'm drunk. " you laughed as you ran your hand through your hair. 

" we can make out right now i probably look so hot. " you joked.

" um maybe later. " he replied with a smile.

he helped you up into the bedroom and came out of the bathroom with 2 advils for you to take.

grabbing a bottle of water from the mini fridge, he sat down next to you.

" these will make you feel human again. " he said and kissed your cheek.

" thank you, sweetheart. " you smiled, wasting no time taking them.

" you just need a bit more rest then you'll be okay. " he suggested lifting you up and placing you in his lap.

you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck as the familiar scent of his cologne instantly bringing you comfort.

" thank you for taking care of me, joe. " you whispered.

" you're very welcome, beautiful. " he replied kissing your shoulder every few minutes.

much love,
- morgan:)