are you... jealous?

one of your closest friends had invited you both to his birthday party.

you were so excited since you hadn't seen him in almost 6 months.

you and joseph had been dancing all night.

after a while you both walked over to a few of your friends who were also at the party.

" i'm going to go to the bathroom real quick i'll be back soon. " you said to joseph having to yell over the loud music.

you checked yourself out in the mirror before leaving the bathroom and making your way back to your boyfriend.

on your way over, your friend who's birthday it was had stopped you.

he pulled you in for a hug which you easily returned.

you were so caught up in your conversation with your friend that you hadn't realized how much time had passed since you told joe you were going to the bathroom.

he eventually came looking for you.

the photographer your friend hired asked to take a picture of the two to you and you both insisted he did too.

you placed your head on your friends shoulder as he wrapped his arms around you in a hug.

you released each other from the hug and you waved goodbye to him.

" thank you so much for inviting me it's so good to see you! " you said and waved to him.

you took a few steps forward and met eyes with joseph.

" who the hell was that guy? " he asked and his eyebrows furrowed.

" woah okay calm it. that was the lukas, the guy who's birthday it is. " you replied, confused at your boyfriends sudden change in character.

" is he the bathroom then? " joe said as he rolled his eyes.

" joseph quinn. are you... jealous? " you teased placing your hands on your hips with a questioning look on your face.

" no. i- what. no. definitely not. " he stumbled over his words.

" oh, you so are. " you laughed as you stepped closer to him.

" fine. maybe a little. you're my girl i don't want to see you with some random guy i don't even know. " he confessed placing his hands on your waist.

" well, i think you're very cute when you're jealous. " you smiled and rested your arms around his neck.

" oh, do you now. " he asked with a small smile.

" mhm. " you replied as you leaned forward and kissed him.

you pulled away but he placed another kiss on your lips ' for good measure ' as he says.

" i love you and only you. " you whispered in his ear and you kissed his neck.

he smiled brightly at you as he pulled you in for a hug.

much love,
- morgan :)