long distance

it was the second last week of filming for your new movie, which was being shot in australia.

joseph didn't have to time to be able to join you so you tried your best to make this long distance thing work.

but the time differences made it hard.

by now you were forcing yourself to stay awake as you waited for your daily facetime from joseph.

you had a really long day of filming and once your phone rang you had been asleep for a while.

so he left a voicemail.

- the next morning -

" hi, my love. you're probably asleep but I just wanted to hear your voice. i miss you, baby. a lot. i can't wait to see you again. i love you so much. we'll talk when you can. bye, my love. "

you smiled at the voicemail and just wished he could be there with you.

that same day joseph had decided enough was enough and he had been away from you for too long.

with that he booked the first flight to you.

- you get home from filming -

you opened the door to your apartment and flipped on the lights.

you made your way to your bedroom, kicked off your shoes and flipped the other light on.

" holy shit! " you said once you saw him on your bed.

" hi there. " he said with a laugh and stood up.

you instantly jumped onto him.

" baby. oh my god. you're really here. " you stuttered still in shock.

" i couldn't be thousands of miles away from you any longer. " he whispered as he held you tighter.

" i've missed you so so much. " you said, looking up at him.

" it's been so hard falling asleep without you next to me. " he replied leaning forward and softly kissing you.

once you pulled away he rested his head on yours and you just took in each others presence.

" do you wanna go do something? " you asked as you sat down on your bed.

" i just want to be with you. " he replied.

" such a sweetheart. " you joked and kissed his cheek, walking to your closet to change into pajamas.

you got changed into your pajamas and climbed into bed next to him.

he lifted you so that your body was on top of his.

" someone is a bit clingy. " you laughed.

" leave me alone. " he replied with a smile as he softly rubbed your back.

" long distance is not meant for us. " you heard him say.

" you can say that again. "

" i love you so much, y/n. " he whispered.

you swore your name always sounded better coming out of his mouth.

" i love you too, joe. " you said and shifted so that you could kiss him.

much love,
- morgan :)