anything for you

you sighed in relief once you were finally in your home after an incredibly long day.

you kicked your shoes off and placed your bag down on the couch.

you saw joseph's standing on the balcony outside the living room.

he didn't hear the door close so you decided to walk up to him.

you opened the glass doors and wrapped an arm under his shoulder placing a kiss there. 

" hi, darling. " he smiled as he turned to face you.

" hi, babe. " you replied, returning the smile.

" sorry about the smoke. i was a bit stressed and needed a cigarette. " he apologized.

" no it's fine. after the day i've had, i need one of those too. " you joked already knowing what was coming next.

" that's a no! i will not let you get sucked into this. it's hard to stop after you start, my love. " he retreats.

" i'm kidding, quinn. " you replied giggling at his reaction.

 " i've just had a bad and long day that's all. " you said feeling instantly better when your boyfriend wrapped his arms around you.

" well, i could help you relax in a much better way than that. " he insisted.

" i love you but we are not having sex right now. " you replied looking up at him.

" no, you pervert. " he said causing you both to let out a laugh.

" i'll run you a bath, make dinner and set up a movie for us. how does that sound? " he asked as he placed a few kisses on your head.

" perfect. "

he smiled lifting you off your feet into his arms, carrying you upstairs to your bedroom.

" treating me like the princess i am huh. " you laughed.

" always. " he replied pretending to drop you.

" watch it. " you joked hitting his chest.

you sat down on the countertop in the bathroom as you watched him generously preparing the bath for you.

he helped you undress and left the bathroom so you could have some alone time.

after your much needed bath, you walked into the bedroom and saw that he laid out your favorite shirt of his and a pair of sweatpants for you.

 " this man is a godsend. " you thought.

once downstairs you immediately smelled favorite dinner.

joseph sat on the couch with a warm blanket and a bowl of the pasta on the table for you.

" thank you for everything, joe. " you said sitting in his lap after the movie.

" anything for you, pretty girl. " he smiled and leaned forward to kiss you.

much love
- morgan :)