☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲

"are you sure you have to go?" nicky cries.

"yes, i can't change my mom's mind," y/n replies.

"well, before you go, i want you to have this," he slips a bracelet onto her wrist.

"a bracelet?" y/n smiles.

"yea, i was planning to give it to you on your birthday, but you're gonna be gone," tears roll down his cheek one by one.

"y/n! we have to go!" her mother shouts in the distance.

"this isn't goodbye, nicky,"

"it better not be," she laughs weakly before walking away, leaving nicky in tears.

five years later

the l/n family had returned to boulder because y/n's father had gotten a job offer.

"here's your lunch, sweetie," her mother hands her a brown bag.

"thanks, mom," y/n kisses her mothers cheek before heading out. she was nervous for school. she knew she would end up seeing nicky and the quads. don't get her wrong, she wanted to see them, but she was scared that they hated her.

y/n walked into the school and headed straight for the principal's office.

"hi, i'm here for my schedule?" y/n asks the lady at the desk.

"ah, yes. y/n?" she nods.

"lemme just get that for you," she turns around in her desk.

"hey, mrs. planck. can i-" y/n turns around to see the one and only, nicky harper.

"y/n.." he whispers.

"nicky.."

"mr. harper? what was it that you needed?" the lady asks.

"uhm, nothing!" he was quick to grab y/n's wrist and pull her into the janitor's closet.

"ow! my wris-" she was cut off by nicky giving her a huge hug. she slowly wrapped her arms around him and patted his back.

"when did you get back?" he pulls away.

"this weekend," he gasps.

"and you didn't call?" he asks.

"i was going to! but we were so busy building furniture and unpacking i didn't have time," he nods.

"i understand, i'm just glad you're back," she smiles.

"me too," he grabs her hand and sees the familiar bracelet.

"you kept it?" he whispers.

"of course i did," he couldn't help himself. he grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss.

she ran her fingers through his hair causing him to sigh

she ran her fingers through his hair causing him to sigh. eventually, the two pull away for air.

"god, i missed you," she laughs.

"i missed you, too,"

i'm full of idea rn