☂︎︎ 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲

y/n was beginning to worry about nicky. he had been awfully clingy this week. she talks to dawn, he randomly comes up and hugs her from behind. she texts people, he lays his head on her shoulder and cuddles into her side. literally walks into school, runs up to her and clings to her arm. don't get the wrong idea, she thought it was adorable and sweet that he wanted her attention, but this bad? she knew something wasn't right.

"hey, y/n!" dawn greeted.

"hey," y/n smiled.

"so, i need help with the math homewor-" dawn was cut off by nicky hugging his girlfriend from behind.

"hey, bubba," y/n gently patted his head as he snuggled his head into the crook of her neck.

"hi," his muffled voice replied.

"i'm still here you know!" dawn exclaimed.

"right, yeah, what were you saying?" y/n asked as nicky continued to pull her as close as possible to him.

"i need some help with the math homework, can you come by our house after school?" she nods.

"yeah, i'll be there," dawn smiles.

"thanks, y/n," she walked away happily as y/n turned around in nicky's arms and cupped his cheeks, gently stroking them with her thumbs. he smiled and leaned into her touch.

"good morning,"

"good morning," she leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.

"how was your first class?" she asked.

"mostly good. sucked because you weren't there," she laughed.

"can't last an hour without me?" he shook his head and placed it back in her neck.

"nope,"

"well, come on. we have next bell together," he jumped up and followed her down the hallway.

~

after school, y/n walked with the quads to their house.

"alright, we're here," dawn unlocked the door and the five walked inside.

"y/n, you come with me. boys.. do whatever it is you usually do," before the two could walk upstairs, nicky stopped them.

"wait, can i come with?" he asked.

"nicky, you aren't even in our math class," dawn said.

"i know, but i can.. you know.. learn something new," she rolled her eyes.

"fine, come on," the three walked up the stairs and into dawn's bedroom. nicky pulled y/n over to the bed and cuddled into her.

"uh-"

"just get the homework out, dawn,"

~

the whole time y/n tried to help dawn nicky would kiss her cheek, snuggle into her neck, hold her hand, etc. once dawn had finished her homework, y/n dragged nicky into his room since ricky and dicky were downstairs playing video games.

"okay, what is going on with you?" he furrowed his brows innocently.

"what do you mean?"

"you've been extremely clingy all week. at first i just assumed you wanted attention but it's gotten worse. as cute as you are, i know something is wrong. you know you can talk to me, right?" he sighed and nodded.

"yeah, it's just.. franko keeps telling me how soon enough you're gonna leave me for him and that i'm not good enough for you and.. after a while i started to believe it. so, i wanted to show you how much i loved you before you left me," y/n let out a soft chuckle before cupping his cheeks with her hands.

"nicky.. i'm never gonna leave you. especially for franko, i could never stoop that low," he laughed.

"i love you so much. and, you don't need to show me how much you love me, i already know how much you do," he smiled and pressed a kiss to her lips, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"next time franko says those things to you, tell me. i'll beat his lanky ass," he laughed and nodded.

"that's my girl,"