☂︎︎ 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

y/n and aidan had been friends since they were in diapers. their moms had been friends so they got to hang out a lot as kids. but, when aidan got a role as nicky harper in NRDD, he had to go away and they never saw each other again. y/n tried contacting him but he never responded, considering he got many messages from fans and stuff. but one fateful day, they got to see each other again.

y/n l/n

my mom and i were struggling with money currently. so, i had to get a job. i work part time at a little coffee shop not too far my house.

"mom, i'm heading to work!" i shouted as i grabbed my bad from the counter.

"okay, have a good day!"

"i'll try.." i whispered to myself before walking out the door.

as i walked into my place of work, i got a text from my friend f/n.

f/n 🥸

hey, do you have work today?

yup

i'll stop by
i'm so tired today i need coffee anyways

lol i'll start making your usual

you're the best

ik

i put my phone down and began making f/n's drink.

that's when i heard a bell ring, meaning someone was here.

"hi, what can i get yo-" i cut myself off as i looked at the person. there's no way.

there he stood, my childhood best friend, aidan ryan gallagher.

his hair was much longer than it used to be. he dressed a lot differently too.

"oh my god.." i whispered.

"y/n..?" i nodded with a smile, tears forming in my eyes.

"holy shit," i walked out from behind the counter and tackled him in a hug.

"hi," he chuckled.

"hi," i pulled back, my arms still around his neck.

"you look so different," he laughed.

"so do you!" i smiled and buried my head in his neck as he held me.

"y/n, is this that aidan guy you always talk about?" we jumped away from each other as
f/n gestures between us.

"u-uhm, yeah.." i reach up and gently scratch the back of my neck.

"oh. i'm f/n, nice to meet you," they shake hands.

"you, too,"

"can i have my coffee? i'm tired as hell," i laugh and hand them their drink.

"thanks.. bye!" they leave awkwardly, leaving me and aidan alone again.

"i really missed you," he said.

"i missed you more," we were interrupted by fans and paparazzi bursting through the door.

"go hide in the back!" he nodded and ran into the back room as paparazzi tried to follow.

"hey! you're not allowed back there!" i eventually got them to leave and aidan came out.

"thanks," he said.

"anything for my best friend," he smiled at those words.

i finally had my best friend back.

i hate this ew
it didn't turn out the way i wanted it to
also listening to goo goo muck 🤭🤭