☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

y/n l/n

i wasn't in the best mood. five kept inviting me over yet, all he does is work.

"five," no reply.

"five," no reply.

"five!"

"what y/n?" he shouts causing me to flinch.

"can't you take a break?" i ask.

"no, y/n, i really can't," he replies.

"then why am i even here?" i stand up.

"you're right, why are you here? all you're doing is distracting me,"

"you invited me here!" i exclaim.

"you might as well leave then," i raised a brow.

"excuse me?" i sass.

"you said i invited you here, now i'm uninviting you. leave," i tear up.

"i can't do this anymore," i sniffle.

"what are you talking about?"

"i'm talking about the fact that i'm breaking up with you," his head shoots up.

"w-what?" his voice cracks.

"you heard me," i storm out of his room, leaving him speechless.

~

it's been a week and i'm not gonna lie, i miss five. all i've done is sit in my room and sob into my pillows. but i can't go back.

i try not to upset myself too much. i'll find someone new. bet they won't be as good as five.. snap out of it, y/n! you're too good for him!

a single tear rolls down my cheek as i hear a knock on my front door.

"coming!" i run down the stairs and open the door.

"five?" there he stands with chocolate and flowers.

"hey.." he smiles weakly with his tear stained cheeks.

"what are you doing here?" i ask.

"y/n, i can't lose you," he walks in.

"hey! i didn't say you could come i-"

"shut up!" i flinch.

"sorry, but you didn't let me speak," he sat the chocolate and flowers down.

"y/n.. i can't lose you. you're the only person who doesn't make me want to chop myself up into hamburger meat. and i kept inviting you over because i loved looking up and seeing your face when i got stressed with work. but i didn't realize that i wasn't paying attention to you. and i hurt you. i'm so sorry," he cups my cheek.

"if you give me another chance i promise i will pay attention to you. i promise i will take care of yo-" i shut him up with a kiss. we moved our lips in sync as i felt him smile into the kiss.

eventually, we had to pull away for air. i pressed my forehead against his.

"break my heart again and you're never getting yours back," i cup his cheeks as tears continuously roll down mine.

"don't want it,"