☂︎︎ 𝐛𝐞𝐭 2️⃣ | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

y/n l/n

i spent the whole week avoiding aidan as he spent the whole week trying to apologize.

"y/n please-"

"aidan, take a hint and leave me alone!" i shoved him away and stormed over to b/f.

"hey, you okay?" they patted my shoulder.

"i'm fine. i just wish he would stop trying to talk to me," i replied.

"maybe you should hear him out,"

"oh, come on! not you!"

"maybe he had an explanation," i sighed.

"his explanation is that he played me for money,"

"maybe, but i would talk to him if i were you. he might seriously be sorry," they said.

"yeah right,"

"whatever you wanna do is your choice but i gotta to class. see you later," they patted my shoulder before walking past.

~

i'd been thinking the whole day if i should let aidan explain. on the bright side, if i heard him out he would leave me alone.. i think.

"y/n wait up!" aidan grabbed my arm and pulled me back, dragging me behind the school.

"what do you want?" i asked, tone in my voice clearly aggravated.

"please let me explain. i didn't mean to hurt you," i sighed.

"fine. make it quick,"

"it's true, at first i started talking to you because of a bet i made with my friends. but, as soon as i first heard your voice i regretted it. you sounded like such a sweet person and i felt terrible knowing what i was doing. and when you were helping me with my math, you let me take my time and look where that got me, i actually got a good grade on my homework for once. and when i kissed you, i felt weird inside. i lied to my friends when i said it sucked, it really didn't. i understand if you don't forgive me but i am truly sorry and if you give me another chance, i promise i will never hurt you again," i was to stunned to speak at his words. i had no idea he felt that way.

"are you gonna say somethin-" i cut him off with a kiss, a short and sweet one but still full of love.

"i love you, y/n l/n,"

"i love you, too, aidan gallagher,"

who else is proud of noah schnapp 4 coming out? 🥳🥳

also this was disgusting like ew