☂︎︎ 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

aidan cried in his bedroom as he texted his best friend.

y/n ❤️

please come over

what happened?

alexa broke up with me

i'm on my way

he softly smiled as he looked at his phone. y/n was always there for him, no matter what. he loved her, he always had. he knew it was wrong dating alexa while he was in love with her but he knew she didn't love him back. or did she?

"i'm here!" she burst through his door and pulled him into a hug. his head on her chest as she stroked his brown locks.

"are you okay?" she asked.

"i am now," he smiled at her, causing a pink to rush through her face.

"good," she softly kissed his hair, snuggling her face into it.

"you know i'm always here for you, right?" she said into his hair.

"oh, i know," he chuckled.

"do you want to take a nap?" he nodded.

"badly," she laughed and laid them down, him pulling her as close as possible.

"i love you so much," he said into her neck.

"w-what?" he lifted his head from her neck.

"shit, did i say that out loud?" she nodded.

"i'm so sorry, i just ruined my life long friendship-"

"i love you, too," his lifted his face from his hands, taking a good look at her to make sure she was being serious.

"really?" she nodded.

"yeah.." he smiled and cupped her face, bringing her closer and pressing a kiss on her lips. she pulled away after a few seconds when she realized what was happening.

"aidan, you just broke up with alexa,"

"yeah, but i don't want her, i want you," she sighed.

"aidan, i don't think you really love me. you just need a rebound to get over your break up," he shook his head rapidly.

"no, no, that's not true at all. i've always loved you,"

"aidan, i'm sorry, but i'm not interested in this," she grabbed her bag and began to leave the room.

"wait- y/n! i swear this isn't a rebound,"

"call me when you're in the right mind," he followed her through his house until she slammed his front door.

he began to cry as his father came out.

"hey, what happened?" he hugged his son as he sunk to the floor.

"i just lost y/n.."