☂︎︎ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

his dimple- 😭😍😍😍

y/n woke up, aidan's arms wrapped around her waist from behind as she felt like she was getting stabbed in the stomach repeatedly.

y/n groaned as she looked down. of course, it was mother nature reminding her she wasn't pregnant in the most painful way possible.

"aidan, aidan, wake up," she gently shook him awake as his eyes fluttered open.

"morning," he smiled softly, her heart melting.

"we might need to wash your sheets," he furrowed his brows.

"why- oh," he took the hint as she pointed towards the red spots on his sheets.

"i'm so sorry- i'll wash it for you-" he cut her off with a peck on the lips.

"it's okay, y/n. it's natural," he stood up from the bed as she did the same, pulling the comforter and sheets off the bed and taking them out of the room as y/n headed to the bathroom to shower.

y/n walked out of the bathroom in shorts and one of aidan's shirts, sitting beside him on the couch.

"you feeling okay?" she shook her head.

"where's it hurt, princess?" she gestures toward her stomach as he began rubbing it gently, easing the pain.

"anywhere else?" he asked.

"my back," he put his other hand on her lower back and began massaging there too.

"you need anything else?" she shook her head.

"just want to stay here," she replied as she cuddled closer to him.

"okay," he pressed a kiss to her hair before resting his head on her own, falling into a deep sleep once again.

thought that was kind of cute

i'm starting to like my writing since i'm less cringy than before