☂︎︎ 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲

in which nicky doesn't like horror movies~

y/n's POV:

dawn invited me over for a movie night with the quads and mae. she told me to bring popcorn since they didn't have any. i grabbed my phone and the popcorn and headed out.

as soon as i got there dawn opened the door before i could even knock.

"hey, girly!" she exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

"hey..?" she pulls me in the house and slams the door shut.

"did you bring the popcorn?" her face becomes serious. i look at her in confusion.

"uh, yea," i reach in my back pocket and pull out the popcorn.

"great, thanks!" she snatches the popcorn out of my hands and runs to the kitchen. i stood there confused.

"hey, y/n," mae comes around the corner.

"hey, mae," i smile at her.

"where'd dawn go?"

"she ran in the kitchen as soon as i got the popcorn out,"

"oh, i should go make sure she isn't eating the kernels," mae runs to the kitchen to find dawn. i sigh and sit down on the couch.

not even a minute later the ickys' come down.

"hey, y/n!" they say in unison.

"hey, ickys," i smile while standing up to hug them. nicky kept his hug longer than the other two did but eventually let me go.

"i got the popcorn!" dawn bursts through the door along with mae. i plop down on the couch with nicky on my right and dawn on my left.

"what are we watching?" i ask.

"the exorcist," dawn replies. i smiled i love that movie.

"what?!" nicky exclaims.

"what?" dawn asks innocently.

"dawn, you didn't tell me we we're watching a horror movie!" i look at him.

"what? you scared?" i smirk.

"n-no, of course not," he looks down. i laugh.

"it's okay. i think it's adorable that ur scared," he blushes and hides his face in a pillow.

"alright i'm starting the movie!" dawn says. i noticed nicky's hand shaking a bit in his lap. i grabbed it and gave him a reassuring squeeze. he smiles softly.

~

we we're half way through the movie and i felt something cuddle up to my side. i look down to see a scared nicky with his face buried in my chest.

"it's okay, it's just a movie," i whisper while stroking his raven hair. he pulled me closer by the waist and snuggles his head deeper into my chest. his breathing slows as he falls into a slumber.

~

i woke up to a camera flash and giggling from the corner. i look over and see mae and dawn.

"what are you guys doing?" i ask while rubbing my eyes to wake me up a bit.

"look!" dawn whisper shouts and points down. i look and see a sleeping nicky cuddled into my chest. i roll my eyes.

"guys this doesn't mean anything. he was just scared last night," i go to get up only to be pulled back down by nicky.

"righttt," they walk away.

"nicky, get up," i say, shaking him. he groans.

"five more minutess," he whines.

"i would love to give you five more minutes but i need to start heading home," he whines more and sits up. i laugh at his bed head.

i grab my phone and hug him.

"i'll see you at school tomorrow," i say as i pull away from him.

"see you, y/n," he smiles at me as i walk out the door.

~

i get home and my phone starts blowing up in my pocket. the hell?

i check instagram.

liked by @rickstermister, @myhairisbetterthanyoirs, and 6,489 others

@dawndawndawnanddawn
y/n? nicky? is there something you would like to tell us? 😏

tagged: @y/nl/nofficial & @nickyharper

comments

@maevalentine

so adorable!! 🤭

@myhairisbetterthanyoirs

wow. who knew nicky was a ladies man? 🤨

@nickyharper

dawn what the hell

view more

oh lord.

i'm terrible at writing these 💀

- temperance <3