Chapter Eighteen

Alya looked around, finding herself in a tunnel, a frown on her face as she walked through it. "Drak!" She turned finding Drakeon there, staring at her. "You're here too buddy"Alya smiled relieved. The sound of giggling came from ahead of them, the two continuing onwards. Alya came out in a large cavern, her eyes widening in surprise, Drakeon padding ahead of her silently. "Eon!"Drakeon growled bristling angrily. Alya looked up, finding a small giggling girl huddled in a corner of the cavern. "Little One?"Alya stared stepping closer. The girl turned, her eyes a pitch black, laughter coming from her shocking Alya and her pokemon.

Alya gasped and opened her eyes, finding herself bundled up in a blanket, Drakeon shooting up beside her looking alarmed. She sat up, placing her hand on Drakeon's back. Drakeon looked at her, and flicked his tail, wrapping it around her arm. "You're awake..." She looked to her right, finding Irida there. "Irida!"Alya gasped. "You're in Pearl Clan's camp, Adaman thought it'd be best for you to stay here for the night in case Nick returned, Melli is waiting for you outside to escort you back"Irida informs. Alya got up, Irida leaving the tent. Drakeon looked at her, unwrapping his tail from her wrist, letting her get dressed again.

She walked outside and looked around. "Drakeon...you did see what I saw in that dream right..."Alya asked. Drakeon nodded and looking concerned for her now, wondering what the dream was about, the same as she was. "Catty!"Delcatty beamed bounding over. Honchkrow landed behind her, his wing healed. "Honchkrow, Delcatty, Sneasel, Sealeo!"Alya smiled. Dragonite came over, a Dratini on it's shoulder. "Hello..."Alya greeted placing a hand on the pokemons arm. Dragonite looked away ashamed, Alya smiling slightly. "It's okay, I forgive you, he was using your Dratini friend to make you do his dirty work"Alya says gently, Dratini coming down interacting with Drakeon.

Dragonite sniffed, starting to cry. "Oh, you're like a little child"Alya smiled gently patting Dragonite's arm. "Shhh"Alya smiled. "I see you've met the new messenger!" Melli walked over, Palina beside him. "Adaman pardoned Dragonite for its actions after seeing Dratini, he's our new Messenger since you'll need your Honchkrow for flying around"Melli explains. "Although I still don't trust the beast..."Melli muttered. "You're making me wish Adaman came himself to get me...leave Dragonite alone it was forced to obey Nick, even you saw the poor Dratini locked up with your own eyes"Alya glared looking at him annoyed.

"What's got you upset..."Palina asked stepping closer concerned. "You can talk to me or Irida, we are your close friends aren't we"Palina frowned. Alya narrowed her eyes, looking at Melli. "Fine, I'll wait for you by the entrance, then we'll head back"Melli grumbled. He turned and ran off, Palina glancing after him. "What is it?"Palina demanded looking at Alya seriously. "I had this strange dream...I was in this tunnel, Drakeon was also there, we had the same dream!"Alya explains. "You both had a combined dream, that's something you don't see everyday"Palina says. "We found this child in the cave after hearing giggling, both of us approached her but she turned and had pitch black eyes and she was laughing really creepily!"Alya shuddered.

She closed her eyes, the imagine of the small girls pitch black eyes haunting her. "Alya..."Palina says nervously. "Adaman...he informed us all that...you...your were apart of the Diamond Clan when you were a child, but a mysterious pokemon attacked you..."Palina says lowering her voice. "Adaman wanted to tell you himself, but I think it's best if you know now...but my guess is...that the child was you...back then after you vanished"Palina sighed. "Me...the child was me..."Alya mumbled now seeing the resemblance. She had looked into lake surfaces countless times whenever she thought she had bruises or deep cuts so she could tend to them, and that child looked nearly identical.

"Then...what was with the black eyes, why were my eyes black"Alya muttered. "We think it was the process of something." Adaman walked over, and gave Palina a small frown. "Sorry, I thought she deserved to know"Palina apologized. Adaman sighed and shook his head. "It's alright...someone mind as well tell her..."Adaman sighed. "Process"Alya mumbled. "Now look what you've done"Mai scolded Arezu beside her. "Now that you said it, explain further"Mai ordered turning to her brother. "Sorry"Adaman sighed. Drakeon wrapped its tail around Alya's leg, calming her down the best he could.

"Alya"Palina says concerned. "Hey! Don't faint on us girl!"Arezu says quickly snapping her friend out of it. "Sorry..."Alya says quietly. "What was that about a process"Alya asked. "I remembered it after Nick mentioned it and continued to push...we were friends a long time ago Alya, but you vanished after a mysterious pokemon appeared, Nick said you were connected to it"Adaman explains. "We consulted with Kamado, Julie, Laventon and Rei...we think you're able to control the Pokemon you're connected with, which Nick is after"Mai adds on. "Control and Summon"Adaman corrects looking at his sister. "Kamado asked you to try as well Alya..."Mai adds. "He wants you to try and Summon whatever took you so we can get a better understanding of why Nick is after it"Adaman says.