Chapter Fifteen

Dragonite flew through the air, carrying Alya in its arms as it glided before landing on a ledge at the top of a path of a mountain. It set her down, Alya's falling to her knees. A hand appeared in front of her, making her perk up. A messy blond haired male stared down at her, dark blue eyes sparkling a smile on his face. She reached up, but stopped her hand trembling. "Hello Alya, I've been watching you for a while"The male greeted warmly. "Do I know you..."Alya demanded lowering her hand. "....my name is Nick"The male responded a frown making it's way into his face. She stared at him, glancing back at Dragonite.

"Sorry about him, he tends to be rough when I send him on a mission, I do home your team is okay"Nick smiled giving her a concerned look. Alya looked away, her eyes scanning the cave. "This is a temporary living space, I move around a lot"Nick chuckled looking embarrassed. "Will you join me?"Nick smiled keeping his hand out. "I'd accept the offer, but I have to get back to my pokemon, they'll be worried sick about me"Alya says getting to her feet. Nick grabbed her hand, staring her down all friendliness gone. "I wasn't asking"Nick says. Malamar floated forward, staring Alya down intently. Nick grabbed her, keeping her head up, a grin on his face.

Dragonite whined a little, looking guilty. Nick released Alya, watching her drop to the ground. "Alya"Nick says kneeling down. Malamar gently poked Alya's cheek, her eyes fluttering open. "Nick"Alya says looking at him. "I wanted to ask you something...do you know anyone named Adaman"Nick grinned. "Not that I know of"Alya responded. "Do you feel any....affection towards anyone regarding that name"Nick smirked. "Not at all, I love you Nick, always will"Alya smiled. He hugged her, her arms wrapped around his neck. Dragonite stepped back, but earned a glare from the blonde. "Remember our deal, Dragonite"Nick chuckled beckoning to a trapped Dratini.

Adaman gently ran his hand over Honchkrow's wing, staring down at him. "You alright buddy?"Adaman asked. Honchkrow nodded, his wing and leg bandaged from Dragonite's attack. "No sign of her"Mai reports walking over. "Irida has her people searching as well, no reports from them either"Melli adds on. "How does she disappear into thin air"Adaman demanded looking worried. "Alya was always good at disappearing, but we always managed to find her no matter where she went"Mai sighed shaking her head. "They Dragonite was said to have went east...I can check there"Mai says turning away, looking at the map on the wall with X marks across it.

"Julie and Rei are gonna check the east, they're on their way there now"Adaman informs. Delcatty laid depressed in a corner, Adaman looking over at her. "Alya and Delcatty are best friends...I remember when Delcatty got lost, Alya laid in bed depressed until we found her"Adaman sighed. He got up and walked over to the sad pokemon, kneeling down and petting her. "Catty..."Delcatty mumbled looking up at him. "We'll find her, and you two will be reunited again, alright"Adaman smiled. "Del"Declatty nodded. "Excuse me." Eddie walked in, a Froslass behind him. "He's fine, Eddie's a friend"Adaman says when Melli and Mai scowled.

"What is it"Adaman asked. "I think this Froslass belongs to whoever took Alya"Eddie informs. "When you sent Julie to describe the Dragonite to me, I found this Froslass wondering around here instead of a cold biome"Eddie informs. "You said the Dragonite had an N drawn on it in paste"Eddie went on. "From Julie's description yes"Adaman nodded. Froslass turned around, revealing an N drawn on it on dark blue paste. Adaman stepped closer, Froslass glancing at him silently. Delcatty bumped up and growled, glaring at Froslass. "What is it, girl"Adaman asked Leafeon bristling fron beside Honchrow. "WATCH OUT!"Eddie yelled tackling Adaman down.

An ice beam shot around the area, freezing books, the map, narrowly missing the Pokemon. Honchkrow shielded Mai and Melli with his wing, his tail feathers covered in ice. "Delcatty, use swift and Leafeon use bite!"Adaman yelled. Delcatty lunged forward first and lashed her tail, Leafeon dodging the attack, letting it hit Froslass then lunged forward and bit down on its arm. Froslass fell to the ground, Leafeon keeping it still as Delcatty bristled ready to attack again if it was needed. "Everyone okay in here?!"Arezu asked alarmed. Iscan peeked in, looking alarmed. "What happened?"Iscan asked Sealeo melting the ice around the tent.

"The culprits pokemon..."Adaman responded Froslass glaring at him but not daring to attempt another attack. "Well we came with good news and bad news!"Arezu says immediately. "That sounds a little ominous...."Mai frowned gently pouring hot water on Honchkrow's tail. "Good news, Alya has been spotted, she was last seen wondering around with a Malamar"Iscan informs. "Alya is afraid of Malamar's why would she be with one"Mai frowned. "Bad news is, Alya was with another guy and she was giving him that lovestruck look she gives Adaman"Iscan informs. A thud startled everyone, Adaman laying on his back. "I think the shock was too much for him..."Arezu says.