Bullying and why it will probably never end

Most schools in Ontario had our Pink Shirt Day today to symbolize that hating is not okay.

This really got me thinking about myself in younger grades.

I used to be bullied a ton from Grade 2 up to maybe Grade 6 so I know how it feels. I would never want people to feel the way that I felt for all of those years.

1) Although everyone is incouraged to stop bullying, I personnally don't think that this will ever stop. You know why?

Because people don't know when to STOP.

Its pretty simple. But, no one will ever come one day and everything will stop. That's not the way it works.

2) Bullying is something that I believe that parents and adults will ever have a good understanding of. I understand that some of them have dealt with bullying but with each year, it gets worse and there are new names to call each other.

Whore.

Skank.

Slut.

Hoe.

Stupid.

Dumb ass.

If you have ever called someone one of these things, you should seriously think about what you are saying.

NO ONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED THIS WAY.

I hope that everyone gets the message.

If you have thoughts of killing yourself, just don't do it. You have so much to live for and those people must be crazy to think you are anything but amazing.

Song of the day:

In the next entry ;)