Chapter 6 - Over

Flora's P.O.V

I heard the post box hit the door. It had been 1 month since I had received any post. No letters. Nothing from Louis. Was he missing? Taken prisoner? Dead? I pushed those thoughts out of my head and ran to the door. There were 3 letter. Ripped and crumpled. Louis hand writing was all over the letter. They probably had gotten lost in the mail system. I sat in my seat at the small dining table. I tour open the first envelope.

Dear Flora,

I love you. I will write to you. There's no need to write back but only if you have to>

Louis xx

This is all he had written but it hit me hard. I felt something tucked away in the envelope. 2 pictures fell out. One of him and a group of boys .The date was on the back and the names. Harry, Me, Liam, Niall and Zayn. I wonder if he's ok. If he's listening he does have a short attention span. The other picture was one of him. Taken the same day. I started to cry. He shouldn't be there in that uniform. He should be here. Helping with the baby and me. It was drawing near I knew it. The baby coming I mean I was about a week away if I had worked it out properly. I opened the second letter.

Dear Flora,

It's been a week and nothing. I was the only one with nothing from family. I miss you. I'm probably over reacting but please write back I thought you would not of listened to me and actually write. How's the baby? I'm convinced the baby's a girl. I thought of a middle name. It's tacky but Louisa. But only if I don't make it.

Love and miss you.

Louis xx

He though I wouldn't write back. Bless him I feel bad, but its the post systems fault. I carried on with the last letter.

Dear Flora,

Have you left me. Seriously, I have had nothing for god knows how long it's been since your last letter. I go to bed thinking about you. I worry myself thinking you have left me. I love you Flora and if I come home after this with you gone. I don't know what I will do. I have to go over NEXT MONDAY. A week after this letter was sent. I love you.

Louis xx

I lost it. He does'nt think I love him. Wait going over. He's going to get killed. He can't not my Louis. I ran to grad a piece of paper and started to write a letter to him. Tears rolling down my face, and onto the paper. Staining it. I loved Louis. If he had volunteered to go over because he thinks I don't love him then he's mad. I had finished the letter and took it to the post office.

*MONDAY!*

Louis P.O.V

Post but there was going to be nothing for me. Nothing from Flora in a month. I regretted what I put in those letters now. I was angry. But I'm going over with a few other people picked. I was the only one out of me and my group.

"Niall pass over Flora's letter will you?" I asked Niall. He reached over to grab his book. he wrote everything in there. I put my only letter and picture. I had to "see" Flora for one last time. She look beautiful in her black and white dress while I was in my work clothes. That was the day Flora told me about the baby.

*FLASHBACK*

I was in the bakery with Harry. We put the last few loves in the open oven. The door bell chimed above the bakery door. There stood Flora. In the dress I bought her yesterday.

"Louis can I talk to you." She called. Her voice was thick like she had been crying. I hadn't noticed it till now but in that dress Flora looked like she had some sort of bump forming in her stomach

"Baby what's wrong." I asked her.

"I...I'm pregnant Louis." She whispered.

I stood there speech less. I was feeling a mix of emotions. I didn't know what to do. I hadn't realised I was crying until the salty tear fell from the face and hit my hand.

"Louis I know what you think of me. So I'm just going to go cos you wont want me." She said.

"I want you Flora never think that I don't. I'm the father right?" I whispered.

"Yes." Flora started to cry. I picked her up and spun round with Flora in my arms. I crashed my lips to hers. She kissed me back she was worried I could tell.

"I'm so happy. I'm going to be a father to the baby of the most important person in my world." I whispered into flora's ear.

"Your happy? I though you would never love me again." Flora's tears spilt from her eyes.

"Yes. Just because were young doesn't mean we cant be good parents." I said.

"Really?" Flora asked

"Really!" I said and we both kissed.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Tomlinson POST" Smit shouted. What! Flora wrote. Seriously. I ran to grab my letter.

I ran back to the boys to open it.

"Is it her?" Harry asked. I nodded my head yes.

Dear Louis,

Did you seriously think I would leave you because your there and I'm here. The baby's fine. I think I'm seriously going to pop soon I'm that big! BUT YOUR GOING OVER THE TOP!! Louis I can lose you. NOT AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN. Please Louis don't if it's because of me I wont be able to live. I love you Louis. Oh and the post system has been slow so I just received all of your letters so I wasn't forgetting about you. Please Louis don't go over.

I love you.

Flora xxx

She hadn't forgotten about me. She still loved me. I can't help it that i'm going over. They ordered me.

"Tomlinson, Smith, Aggeridge, Cuthburn.." Smit shouted. Many of the one's that were going over. 4 names at the end stood out. "Styles, Malik, Horan and Payne."

I turned to see the boys stood there ready.

"If one of us goes we all go." Niall said.

"You don't have to. Really you don't." I said. They can't they have families to get home to.

"No we asked to go. No turning back now." Liam said.

"Alright Go GO GO!!" Smit shouted. We scrambled over the barbed wire. Everything happened so fast and bullets were going right left and center. I stopped in my tracks. Everything stowed down. My vision blurred. The last thing I thought of Flora. I was never going to see my child. By baby girl.

That's when everything went black.