Chapter 3 - Newbies

Flora P.O.V

I woke up with a jolt. i had hurt my back while doing it.

"ow" I said. I waited for Louis to comfort me. I turned in the bed to face where Louis was. Only I remember he was gone. Away from here. France to be precise. I started crying knowing he's out there fighting. He promised to write as much as he could.

*3 days ago*

"Louis Tomlinson." boomed the speakers. He had to go.

"Babe listen I promise to write, do whatever I can to keep in contact. I love you." Louis said. Tears in his eyes.

"Louis I love you too. Please don't go. You have to stay for me." I whispered. The same tears filling my eyes.

He crashed his lips into mine. It was full of passion. This was the last time i would see Louis. Louis was pulled away from me by a member of the army.

"I love you Flora." Louis shouted

"I love you too Louis." I cried. He was gone. Everything slowed down. I wandered the streets back home. Louis was gone. But Harry had gone as well. So it wasn't like I could talk to him. I was alone.

Louis P.O.V

I hadn't slept in 3 days. There were rats everywhere and the food wasn't edible. I was waiting for the paper I had ordered. So I could start writing to Flora. Harry came and sat with me.

"Hey it's gonna be ok." Harry started. "1 year thats what they have told us."

"That's what they said with the last one." I moaned.

"Listen mate were gonna get out of here and we can live our lives. You and Flora are having a kid and well I'm still waiting." Harry said. He was right. Were getting out of here in a year hopefully and Flora's carrying my child mine.

"C'mon we've got some newbies to show around." Harry said. Oh fun probably some hill billies that can't speak proper English.

"Tomilnson, Styles. Here are. Malik, Horan and Payne." Sargent Smit shouted.

"Hi I'm Niall Horan." The blond irish lad said. He held his hand out for me to shake it.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson and this is Harry Styles." I said as i shook Niall's hand.

"I'm Liam Payne." The short brown haired guy said.

"And I'm Zayn Malik." The spiked dark brown haired lad said. After we greeted each other Harry and myself carried on with the "tour".

"Niall you from Ireland?" Harry asked.

"Harry how stupid can you be." I said.

"Why thank you for that lovely comment Louis." Harry said sarcastically.

"Yeah I am Harry." Niall said.

"What's wrong Louis you seem upset?" Liam asked. Tears filled my eyes. God I miss Flora. Her smile. Her eyes. Her hair. Her laugh. Its just too much to handle.

"He's got his wife back home who's pregnant." Harry whispered.

"Lou I have my girlfriend back home as well." Liam said.

"Oh you miss her." I asked. I knew it was a stupid question but I needed to know I wasn't alone.

"Yeah loads. I miss everything about her." Liam said.

"Tomlinson. Your paper and Pens have arrived." Sargent Smit shouted.

"Thank you Sir." I said when i collected the paper.

"Who you gonna write to Lou." Zayn asked.

I repied with "Flora"