Chapter 12 - Let go!

Flora's P.O.V.

Harry let go of me.

"I'm going to put the wireless on." Harry said. He gave a funny look at the cobweb covered wireless "God how long ago did you use this thing?" 

"It hasn't been played since conscription was announced. Edward would ask to play it but I wouldn't let him." I answered.

"Flora you have to stop living in the past. Your not some 19 year old girl falling for some boy that use to stare at you." He exclaimed. 

"Harry-"

"It's true though." He cut in.

"Fine then you want me to stop living in the past fine then." I exclaimed. I ran to the wireless and turned it on, I grabbed a box from the pantry and put all of mine and Louis photos in it. I put them outside and then I grabbed Louis' chair and pushed it out the front door.

"There then now who's living in the past." I shouted to Harry who was stood in the hallway in complete shock. 

"Flora?" Someone called.

I turned to look at the figure who said my name. 

"Flora its me." He said again. Then all the piece fit together. He stood at the bottom of the short road  I lived on. I ran straight into his arms. Tears flooded me eyes as well as his. I looked up into his blue eyes. He lent down and kissed my lips. God I've missed these lips. The sparks erupted in my belly. 

"I've missed you so much. Seriously I though i'd never see you again." I said 

"I though i'd never see you again. I love you." Louis said.

"I love you too." I said. 

"Do I get to see our child?" Louis asked. 

"Yeah he said if daddy comes home when he's asleep to wake him up." I said excitedly.

"We had a boy? We had little Edward?" Louis asked.

"Yeah Edward Tomlinson." I said. "Come on lets get you home." 

** 

When we got in the house Harry had put all the pictures up and the chair back in its place. 

"Why did you throw my chair out a minute ago?" Louis asked.

"Harry said to stop living in the past. So I threw it out of the house in temper." I said "Sorry." 

"No I though you would of done that years ago." Louis whispered. 

"Harry get in here." I exclaimed. 

"What it it- Lou?" Harry asked.

"Yep." Louis said. 

"I don't know what to say." Harry said honestly. "I've been helping Flora through everything." 

"Thank you Harry." Louis said "Can I see Edward now?" 

"Yes, come on."  I took Louis' hand and led him to Edward's room. 

"He may be a bit tired today is his birthday." I said. 

"Well I bet this is the best present he's ever going to get." Louis said. I giggled.

I knocked on Edwards door. "Eddie you awake?" I asked

"No?" A voice said behind the door 

"I have someone here who wants to meet you. Can we come in?" I asked.

"Ok mummy." Edward said. I opened the door to find the brown haired boy playing with his new plane. Louis' eyes started to water. Louis walked up to the boy. 

"Can I play with you?" Louis asked. 

"Ok but only if you tell me who you are" a puzzeled Edward said. 

"Well I'm your daddy." Louis said. 

"Daddy!" Edward pulled Louis into a hug. "Why did you leave us?" 

"I didnt want to. I love you and Mummy. I'm not going anywhere I'm staying here with you forever." 

"I Love you Daddy!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes 

Hello thats the end! This is my first finished fanfiction i will probably go back to Heart broken or start writing a new fanfic xxxxxxx Love you all!!!!