chapter 9 - I'm Sorry

Flora's P.O.V

It had been a week since Harry came home. He was helping me get through everything. He was helping with Edward. I think Edward thinks Harry is his dad. I hope he doesn't think that. I want Edward to know about everything about Louis. How he was brave to go out to war and he would of loved to be with us.

There was a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone to be come. Harry had been staying with me for the past few days. I opened the door to find Louis mother at the door.

"Jay. I didn't expect you to be here." I said  

"I wanted to see you, lou and Edward." She said with a smile on her face.  

"Jay haven't the government told you anything?" I asked 

"Yeah that Louis was coming back but I left it a while so you guys could get your lives back on track." She said. Tears trickled down my face. Jay's smile dropped.  

"What's happened?" Jay asked.  

"Come in and I will tell you." I said.

Jay walked through the door oblivious to what was happening.  

I sat in my chair and Jay sat on the sofa.  

"So what has happened?" She asked.  

"Louis was due to come home last September. But he didn't." I said  

"Wait where is he?" Jay asked. Worry in her voice and eyes.  

"I don't know." I whispered  

"What do you mean you don't know!" She shouted.  

"Please don't shout." I pleaded. Tears falling down my face. It was so hard tell Louis' mother that he will never come home.  

"I will if you don't tell me!" She raised her voice again.  

"Louis hospital was attacked!" I shouted.  

Jay's face fell. "W..what?" She said. 

"Louis was taken away a year ago. He's been missing since. He's probably.... dead" I broke down. Jay sat next to me. She held me. We cried together.  

"I though they told you." I said  

"No they didn't. I'm sorry for shouting it must of been hard for you telling me." Jay said.  

"Thank you." I replied. I looked up to see tears spilling from Jay's eyes. 

"How am I going to tell the girls?" she asked. 

"I don't know." I simply replied.