Chapter 22: Japan's and Raimon's Princess, Princess Ranmaru

The next day

Shindou's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock which was alarming me that it's time to get ready to go to school.  A lot of things happened yesterday and everything that I learned about myself was just too much to comprehend, and it felt like it all was a dream.

 I wore my school uniform and went downstairs, hoping that what happened yesterday wasn't a dream.

"You woke darling? Good morning!" said my mother with a sweet happy smile on her face.

"Good morning mother!" I said trying to smile, but ended up with a very smile barely noticeable smile.

"Are you hungry ? Tell me what is your favourite breakfast?" she asked curiously 

"I normally don't eat breakfast.... I wasn't allowed" I replied

My mother dropped the kitchen towels that she  was holding and gave me a huge hug with watering eyes.

"Honey. From now on you will live a completely different life! Please do not look back at anything you weren't allowed to do and things that you had to do. From now one I promise you that me and your father will stay with you and protect you!" she dried her tears and then she said "I will make you some pancakes!"

"Th-Thank you!" 

"You are always welcome honey!" She said kissing my forehead 

AFTER BREAKFAST

"Thank you for the breakfast! It was very delicious!" I thanked my mother 

"Your welcome honey!" she said with a sweet smile 

"Oh I must start heading to school now" I said looking at the clock 

"Yes, honey. Take care!" she said

"You too" I replied 

As I left the house I felt differed as I was walking to school. I felt that I was a different person. Aside from that I didn't see Kirino today. I guess he ... I mean she went to maybe a different school... but why would she... I wanted her to stay....

As I was deep in my thoughts, suddenly I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

"Hey Shindou! Ho are you today?" I heard Kirino's cheerful voice asking the same everyday morning question with  a cheerful happy smile

"Kirino! I... I thought you left!" I said 

"Where did you think she left?" Kariya said popping out of no where 

But there was something different about Kirino this time....  What is it? WAIT! The school uniform? She is wearing the girls' school uniform this time!!!???

"Ki-Kirino? Why are you wearing the girls' uniform today? Isn't dangerous for you?" I asked curiously

"No!  don't care anymore, and I talked to my father. As long as you and Masaki are always with me I will be totally fine!" She replied with a sweat smile that gave me a very warm feeling, that made me think that I am in love with her.

As we entered the school gate everyone was staring at Kirino, but she didn't care. At school, everyone knew Kirino. She was very famous as "The school's most handsome and good looking guy". That is why everyone was confused.

When we got to class Kirino was still getting these "what the heck" looks. Few minutes later w were called to the auditorium, because the principal had something to tell us. 

AT THE AUDITORIUM 

"Good morning students. Today  have very important announcement to tell you all. We all know that our King and Queen have a son and a daughter, and I wanted to let you know that our school is the one that has the pleasure to have them studying here. We have had the Prince and the Princess for sometime now, but the King didn't want that t be announced and the Prince and the Princess had to keep their identity from us. Now the King wanted us to reveal the identities of his royal children. Now I will call to the stage, Princess Ranmaru, and Prince Masaki."

It was an awkward situation. The whole school was confused, but everyone knew what they were supposed to know. But what happened made me wonder about how people would treat me from now on.  was always with Kirino, and people told her to leave me and that I wasn't a good friend, would the way they treat me change from now on?

AT LUNCH

"That was great! I got what I deserved now! " Said Kariya eating quickly. 

"Hey! Mind your manners!" Said Kirino annoyed.

"Hey Princess!" said a guy from the third year class

"Yes?"

"Will you go out with me?" 

"What?" Kirino and Kariya screamed with confusion 

"No she is going out with me" said  another guy

"Come on, everyone knows that she likes me!" said a third guy and then many guys from different classes came to fight over Kirino, and many girls telling them to go away 

"STOP IT!" Kirino yelled "I am not going to date any of you! I want you all to know that I already have a boyfriend!" She continued

"You do?" Kariya said teasing her 

"Yes, I do!" She replied

"Who is he?" One of the girls said

"Shindou Takuto, is my boyfriend!" she said

When I heard these words, I felt all of the eyes at school looking at me. I felt like they wanted me to disappear, and I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole. Why did she say that? We are not even....... I thought we were just friends!

"H-He is your boyfriend? Him? " One of the guys asked

"Yes him! If you have any problem with that go talk to the King!" Kirino said as I felt my face turning as red as a tomato

I couldn't handle everyone's stares so I had to run away. I needed a moment between me and myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!!

How are you??? Fast update right??? We had a three day weekend this week in Canada, because Friday was  a no school day since we had remembrance day, so I thought of taking a break of studying and updating  chapter.

I am thinking that the story is going to end in like..... 2 or 3 chapters???? So I will try to update more often so I can finish it!

Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote for my chapters, and and follow me so you will get the updates about this story and my upcoming brand new story! I will post the summery and info as soon as I finish this one!!

Thanks again!! 

RanTakuLover💕