Chapter 8: Meeting The Real Musician

~TIME JUMP~

Kirino's POV:

It's been a year since me and Shindou joined the soccer team. The members are so nice. Our former captain Sengoku-San asked Shindou to become the captain, because he said that Shindou has a better ability to guide and direct players. He didn't want at first but I encouraged him, so he agreed. New members joined (Tenma, Shinsuke, Masaki, Hikaru)  and our team is getter stronger each day, and all that because of our amazing captain.

Me and Shindou became very close friends, although sometimes I feel like he is weird and that he prefers to stay alone. We have been friends for more than a year and I still haven't seen his smile. I really long to see him smiling, but the question is can I? 

As I arrived to class I saw Shindou like usual the first person to attend. Our classmates still don't like him and talk to him. Sometimes they ask me to get away from him, because he is not nice. But I don't think so. 

"Good morning Shindou" I said 

"Good morning Kirino" he replied

"How are you?" I asked 

"Umm............good..........I guess" He answered sadly

"What happened? Are you OK?" I asked worried

"N-Nothing. E-Everything is fine. Umm.......... How are you?"

"I'm fine. Do you have a plan for the summer?"

"Th-The Summer?" He asked

"Yes. I am going with my family to Italy. Are you going somewhere with your family too?" I asked happily

"No. I am not going anywhere. I am staying here, but my parents are going to the UK, and have their vacation there." He said sadly

"Why aren't you going with them?" 

"I don't know. I prefer staying  here and play instruments or do scientific experiences, and solve chemical equations." He said annoyed 

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am, now do you have something else to talk about other than that? If not then just leave me alone."

Before I could even answer some of the girls arrived to our class, and already took their seats. 

NOTE: THE NAMES THAT I AM GOING TO MENTION ARE KIRINO'S AND SHINDOU'S CLASSMATES!!

"Good morning Kirino-Kun" said the girls

"Good morning girls" I replayed with a bright smile waiting for the girls to say something nice to Shindou, but unfortunately they didn't. It looks like they still don't like him. And I still don't understand why...

"Kirino-Kun can you please check my science homework? I struggled with it so much yesterday, and I don't know if I did it right." Said Maria as she was coming towards my desk

"Why don't you ask Shindou? He is better than me with science!" I said confidently while looking at Shindou who was staring at my from the corner of his eye.  

"O-Oh, but I p-prefer you checking it" She said nervously. 

I felt that what happened has annoyed Shindou. I think that he is actually hurt for no one liking him, but he shows that he doesn't. I feel bad, and I hope that I can help him one day. 

As I was explaining and checking Maria's work with the other girls Shindou left the class giving me a sad look. 

After I was done explaining, I hurried to look for Shindou, and I think I know where he might be. His favourite Classroom. The Music room.

As I was going to the music room, I started hearing the sound of the piano, and I knew who is the person who is playing it. Takuto Arthur Shindou.

As I arrived to the Music room I heard something that shocked me so much...

I heard...

Narrator's Note:

Hey guys, Thank you for reading. I hope that you like my story so far, but if you don't then I am sorry. To know what Kirino heard when she arrived to the music room read the next chapter. 

Thank you so much

RanTakuLover💕